- Sasith Fernando
Senior Solutions Architect
- Vigneswaran Sivanlingam
Senior Director of Operations
- Renzo Urzua
Global Contact Centre Training and Design Specialist
- Shanadyah Mustaffa
Head of Customer Care
Zenyum Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia
- Sandra De Zoysa
Group Chief Customer Officer
- Jacque Lim
Regional Head of Service Delivery Asia Pacific
- Paul Ho
Contact Centre Operations Manager
- Christalene Jeanita Philip
Head of Service Delivery
- Dr Khaldoon AI - Qammaz
AVP – Global Contact Center, Global Customer Retention and Global Social Media
Jordan Ahli Bank
- Peter A. Daniels
Head, Digital Banking and Agile Coach
Polaris Bank Ltd
INTERESTED IN UPSCALING YOUR CONTACT CENTRES DIGITALLY? - 9th CONTACT CENTRES ASIA SUMMIT 2022 COMING TO YOU LIVE, ONLINE IN JANURY 2022
In today’s digital environment, delivering great customer experience as well as providing accessible, quick and high quality support has become increasingly important amongst contact centres across industries including banking, finance & insurance, telecommunications, logistics, transportation, government/public sectors and consumer electronics and is seen as one of the most important triggers for customer retention. Companies are striving hard to remain at the top of their customer’s minds.
With more and more consumers shifting from physical to digital interactions, it is not surprising that in such a competitive landscape, retaining customers is as important as acquiring new customers. As companies deal with the operational challenges posed to their contact centre operations amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic, companies must now also discover new opportunities and face new challenges to transform contact centres digitally.
Equip Global is delighted to announce the dates for the leading 9th Contact Centres Asia Summit 2022, Live Online being 24-27 January 2022. Returning bigger and better, this annual summit is an exclusive platform for cross – industry contact centres leaders coming from various industries to gather and acquire as much learning and networking opportunities about how you can provide the best customer experience with the current digital innovations and strategies that your companies could tap on.
Renowned cross – industry leaders will be coming together to share their knowledge and discuss about leading industry practices such as development, planning, designing of digital innovations, current and future potential challenges contact centres face, how various digital solutions can be integrated and implemented together to not only improve operational efficiency but also analyse both customer’s data and employee’s performance to come up with new strategies that benefits not only customers but companies as well. Plus, the annual summit will also analyse and discuss best practices and solutions around the biggest contact centre planning and operational challenges including how you can transform your contact centre operations to manage the surge in call volumes and customer demand, how you can plan and deploy remote centre operations successfully, how you can streamline your processes to deliver customer excellence through you contact centre operations and the roll out of omnichannel contact centre management strategies!
A conference that is truly worth attending and should not be missed by cross – industry contact centres leaders! This is WHERE YOU NEED TO BE AT if you oversee the delivery of great customer experience through contact center operations, and keeping yourself updated with the latest technology software beneficial to your companies!
Why the 9th Contact Centres Asia Summit 2022 is a MUST ATTEND for you and your team:
- Hear about the latest digital technology solutions that is in the market and how you can integrate the various digital solutions into your contact center operations to stay relevant in the competitive digital environment
- Gain insights on how you can tap on the opportunity of digitalization for improved customer experience via your contact center operations!
- Learn about how your contact centre operations can identify the ever- changing customer behaviour and be able to provide personalized service for customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Effective strategies to overcome challenges related to the creation of omnichannel customer interaction platforms such as cloud, interaction voice response capabilities, evaluating companies from across industries can benefit from digitalization to keep up with the market, utilising big data for customer analytics for improved customer satisfaction
- In – depth workshops – attend the 4 pre & post summit workshops led by leading contact centre leaders who will guide you on how you can optimize your contact centre operations by focusing on topic such as how companies can fully maximise digital software, providing quick, accessible and high quality support, optimizing customer experience through your contact centre platforms and developing proven solutions for the biggest challenges contact centre leaders globally face.
- Networking Opportunities – Tap on the aplenty of networking and strategic discussions opportunities to discuss best practices in contact center design, planning, operations and management in today’s market climate! Brainstorm solutions to the most pertinent faced by contact centres and key customer experience decisions makers across industries
Take advantage of the early bird discount and reserve your seat today to not miss a chance to be involved in the 9th Contact Centres Asia Summit 2022 LIVE ONLINE! Opportunities to get your first-hand updates, networking and discussion on global strategies and discovering new innovative solutions to further develop and incorporate methods to upscale your organization’s contact center operations and customer experience management
Who should attend the 9th Contact Centres Asia Summit 2022:
The event has been specially developed and will benefit all industries that plan and deploy contact centers and is tailor – made for top decision makers, Head, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Chiefs, Senior Executive from the following departments:
- Contact Centres
- Call Centres
- Customer Experience
- Customer Management
- Customer Care
- Digital / Digital Strategy
From the following sectors Including but not limited to:
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- Government, Public Sector, Ministries
- Consumer Electronics
- Transport & Logistics
- FMCG & Retail
Like More information?
Email us at email@example.com today!