- Jagathesh Rajavasagam
Regional Risk & Cyber Security Officer
- Welcome Chan
Technology Risk Management Head
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
- Manoj Agarwal
Head Internal Audit
Metro Brands Limited
- Muhamad Erza Aminanto
Lead Cyber & Data Scientist
Jakarta Smart City Indonesia
- Chuks Ojeme
Global Chief Information Security and Compliance Officer
- Azril Rahim
Senior Manager, Cyber Security
Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Andrea Szeiler
- Joni Karyawansyah
Information Communication Technology Manager
Angkasa Pura Airports
- Virag Thakkar
APAC Information Security Officer
- Anthony Lim
- Iva Tasheva
Co-founder and Cybersecurity Lead
- Charmaine R. A. Valmonte
Chief Information Security Officer
Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc
- Jasim Khawaja
Head of Audit
United Arab Bank
- Amit Dubey
Author and National Security Expert
Join the World's Leading Summit on Cybersecurity Audit!
Cyber Security Audit has been identified as the top overall business concern and challenge and it affects all enterprises regardless of size and industry. Additionally, the COVID-19 Pandemic has escalated this pertinent threat and it is estimated that there has been an increase of over 600% in cybercrimes during this period.
Internal Audit plays an increasingly critical role in the organization’s continuous effort to tackle cyber risks, ensure that it has a robust cybersecurity management strategy and that the business is cyber resilient.
How can internal auditors with limited technical expertise conduct effective cyber risk assessment and distil the findings in a concise manner to audit committees? How can you ensure your cyber security audit scope is adequate and fit-for-purpose? How can you effectively plan and execute a comprehensive cyber security audit program? How can you best assess the effectiveness of your controls, policies and procedures as part of a complete roadmap to auditing cybersecurity? Are you an Internal/IT Auditor/Cybersecurity Manager/Information Systems Manager looking to Improve Your Cybersecurity Audit Strategy?
The long-awaited 9th Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2023 is finally here and will be held in person in SINGAPORE this coming 25-28 September 2023 with its core focus on developing an auditing framework that supports Cybersecurity as a Business Priority and shining the spotlight on Strengthening your Cybersecurity Audit to befit Disrupted Times in reinforcing your existing resilience framework and combat rising cyber criminals.
This much anticipated summit will bring about cross-industry cyber security audit leaders from world recognized brands and organizations to network and share best practices in cyber security audit to deal with any emerging cyber risk. Not only will it serve to be a global networking and learning platform for Cyber security and Risk Auditors to network and obtain insights how to deal with ascending cyber threats, tap on cross-disciplinary best practices in audit frameworks, it will also provide the platform to develop a truly global community in our fight against cybercrimes!
12 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Case Studies Hot off the Press: Get updated with the current global threats as speakers share critical lessons learnt & global insights in tackling cyber invasions that have arose in today’s global threat landscape and how to combat disruptive intrusions by building cyber resilience and strength through audit frameworks
- Learn how you can develop an effective roadmap to audit cybersecurity and strengthen cyber risk management whilst preparing & conducting internal cyber security audit against threats of various risk levels
- Build Your Internal Audit’s Knowledge & Technical Understanding on various cyber security threats and how you can mitigate these risks through your cyber security audit process
- Take Control of Complex Risks and Threats: Learn strategies on how to priorities identified vulnerabilities and adopt critical control approaches to accelerate targeted risk management initiatives and effectively eliminate potential threats, achieving cost optimization and enhancing organisational competitiveness
- Recognizing Cybersecurity as a Business Priority to drive an effective Audit framework in addressing & mitigating business impacts caused by cyber risks
- Converting Cyber Vulnerabilities into Digital Resilience with prioritised data protection, achieving a comfortable risk rating appetite as part of your internal audit strategy
- Integrating Complex Cybersecurity Frameworks into your organization’s operational procedure & internal audit & compliance strategy
- Adapting your Cybersecurity Audit strategy to befit disrupted times and combat rising cyber criminals
- Evaluate deficiencies in your current cyber security audit plan, plug these gaps, and improve the performance of your cybersecurity audit strategy
- Achieving a People Compliance-Focused Infosec program that integrate policies into meeting operational needs whilst ensuring your organization is resilient & ready to deal with cyber threats
- Be involved in the Expert-Led Pre-& Post Summit workshops to explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of achieving an integrated approach towards Cybersecurity auditing and crystal-clear visibility in organisation-wide security architecture!
- Be engaged in the panel discussions & Q&A Sessions as the panellists share about how you can build up your cyber resilience and gear your organisation up for emerging cyber risks post-pandemic
Who Should Attend:
The Cybersecurity Audit Summit 2023 happening in SINGAPORE, bring together senior-level auditors and Cybersecurity architects from various industries and its related stakeholders. You will meet Head/VP/SVP/EVP/Director/Senior Manager/Manager of
- Internal Audit
- IT Audit
- Risk Management
- Cyber Risk Management
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Information Security
- Business Information
- Cyber Governance
- Technological Risk
- Data Management
From the following industries
- Banking & Finance
- Oil and Gas
- Service Providers
- Government and Public Sectors
Request For More Details!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the summit brochure, registration or group discounts.