Your Expert Trainer
Heavy Lifting & Transpotation Projects that Your Trainer has been in charge/involved in: Shell Mars-B TLP Goliat FPSO (South Korea- Hammerfest Norway) Vyborg Subsea 7 ..
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Your Leading Heavy Lifting and Transportation Masterclass!
This interactive, applications-driven 5-day training course will highlight the added value that heavy lifting & transportation techniques can offer a professional support to engineers working in onshore and offshore projects. It will show how to plan for conducting such critical lifting transporting operations and to safely use such special equipment.
Key Reasons Why You Must Attend This Masterclass:
- Learn how to improve and execute the lifting and transportation process from an expert with over 30 years of experience with heavy lifting operations
- Learn to describe structure features of various types of heavy lifting and transportation equipment
- Identify the various types of accessories and attachments used with heavy lifting projects
- Know how to Estimate the forces in the lifting slings
- Gain insights on trailers, cranes and how they apply to your operations
- Find out how to best Calculate the average load that SPMT and Hydraulic Platform Trailer impose on a ground
- Prepare plans and cost estimates for heavy lifting and transportation projects
- Conduct standard equipment maintenance and inspections prior to execution of heavy lifting and transportation projects
- Apply safety regulations in heavy lifting and transportation projects
- Outline the difference between trailer stability and critical trailer stability
- Learn how to Write full record reports for such critical projects
- Gain insights on Extreme Heavy Lifting techniques and best practices
- Develop methodologies and procedures for the most challenging projects in difficult environmental conditions
- Hear Hands-On Case Studies from the trainer ‘s and attendees experience