Your Expert Trainer
He is a professional trainer in smart grids and smart meter technology with over 38 years of experience in various capacities including senior roles in BHEL. He has had a distinguished career in me..
You Need to be at this leading Advanced Metering Infrastructure Masterclass!
Of late, there has been an increased demand in the implementation and roll out of advanced metering infrastructure to improve load management, demand response, revenue protection and customer service improvement. The deployment of this infrastructure enables energy utilities to support energy shortages, which is another important factor behind its uptake. The rising requirement of energy in emerging economies and the expected improvement in customer service levels and utility efficiency, has also led to the demand for advanced metering infrastructure solutions and services. Plus the increasing uptake of Internet of Things (IoT) and the rapid increase in the construction of smart grids will also continue to drive the growth of this market.
That said, there are still a number of technical, commercial and return on investment linked challenges associated with Advanced Metering Infrastructure and related Meter Data Management Systems that need to be overcome. This Practical and Project Exercise Driven AMI masterclass program taking place 27 - 31 March 2023, Zoom Online, will introduce in a hands-on manner to all participants the essential knowledge and best practices on AMI infrastructure design, planning and roll out. It will also assist participants in building a sound business case around the AMI implementation whilst ensuring there’s return on investment.
8 Key Benefits of Attending!
- Develop an effective AMI Business Strategy and Business Case for your utility’s unique circumstances
- Overcome techical challenges when it comes to smart meter implementation and operations
- Evaluating how you can tackle concerns related to scalable and extensible architectures
- Identifying AMI deployment risks including Safety, reliability, or customer-facing process deficiencies as well as metering inventory errors
- Cost Benefit Analysis - Determining and Analysing the Economical Benefits and Returns on Investment for your AMI deployment
- Gain System Design, Deployment, Interfaces and Integration Best Practices for your AMI Implementation
- Quality Assurance & Performance Enhancement – Ensuring you know how you can develop and implement processes/strategies that leverage the full value of your utility’s underlying infrastructure
- Improve Project & Program Management Plans for your AMI installation and integration
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is designed for executives and engineers in the energy, power & utilities industry who wants to improve their practical knowledge on AMI planning and rollout from the following job functions:
Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Specialists of the following:
- Electrical Power Systems
- Infrastructure Systems
Like More Information?
Email us today at email@example.com!