3 – 5 August 2015, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Document control is about ensuring that all documentation and business processes adhere to business, contractual, safety, and regulatory rules. Effective document control is crucial to ensure the successful outcome any engineering construction projects. With the exponential data growth and increasing methods of capturing and communicating information presents a considerable challenge for companies to develop good document control frameworks to remain competitive in the marketplace.
Equip Global’s 3 day advanced project document control training will provide you with an in-depth appreciation for document and information management as well as project and technical document control for the engineering construction projects. It covers the essential elements and importance of document control in a project cycle, and industry standards and best practices in managing complex information.
Unlike other events, this training course will be packed with case-studies, proven solutions and content specific to your needs.
Key Benefits of Attending
There are many aspects to fully understanding best practice Document Control which can usually only be gained through personal experience. That may take years and still be inadequate due to poor procedures and systems in use.
Your expert trainer has over 30 years of experience running major projects in different sectors, in defining strategy, procedure and systems requirements and building and managing large project teams with a wide range of skills. He is highly regarded in the industry and viewed as a thought leader in the field; his vast experience and insight into the challenges and the key principles of this discipline are invaluable to any Document Controller at whatever stage they are in their career.
- GAIN the essential project management knowledge to have a bigger picture of document control
- UNDERSTAND the different project documents flow within project teams which will help to improve document control process
- RECOGNISE the key components of an excellent document control process
- IMPLEMENT international best practices to set up your project document control process and procedures
- COMPLY with international standards in document and records control including ISO9000 and ISO 18128
- ACQUIRE practical tools and techniques to migrate project risks associate to document control
- DISCUSS the most common reasons for poor document control and how to improve the process
- DEVELOP your document control process that adjacent to the quality assurance system
This Training Course is Specially Designed For
- Document controller/Lead /Manager
- QA/QC Engineer/Manager
- Information Manager/Lead
- Data management
- Other Project Members
If you like more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate subject title as “Advanced Project Document Control”