Your Expert Trainer
Email us today at email@example.com for the brochure and full trainer profile! ..
Leading Airfield Lighting Masterclass! Covering LED too!
Equip Global’s AGL Engineering Installation & Maintenance Masterclass 2024 provides an in-depth overview of various AGL engineering, installation, operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices including LED AGL Systems
After attending this masterclass, you will be able to establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base including its functional description. It helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of Health & Safety (H&S) cases, to establish a professional H&S plan. It will also provide you with extensive knowledge on how you can effectively implement Airfield Lighting Systems Suitable for Your Airport Operations whilst providing you with an extensive understanding of product, operation and maintenance safety. It also helps establish practical maintenance processes related to product/systems (in terms of spare parts, tools, frequency, etc).
Key Benefits of Attending
- Put in place an effective and sustainable design and engineering plan for your Airfield Lighting System in your airport including for LED AGL
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to Airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information including for LED AGL
- Gain knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure for your Airfield Lighting Systems depending on the installed base including LED AGL SYSTEMS
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases.
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits including LED AGL
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to in order to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance assets to and make sure the AGL lighting maintenance processes and procedures are efficient, timely and cost effective - includes LED AGL!
- Overcome common challenges of Airfield Lighting Systems Implementation including Performance Management, Visibility Management, Reliability and Cost-Effectiveness
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
GROUP DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE TOO for Teams of 5 or more!!