Don't Miss ASIA'S LEADING AIRPORT SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT
In recent years, sustainable airport development has emerged as a core theme for airports globally. Whilst increasing number of airport expansion and development globally is inevitable to cater to the growing demand in travelling, unfortuantelyit has also consequently created adverse side effects on the environment and impacted sustainability. This has bought the attention of airports and airport related authorities to promote best practices, drive innovation both in terms of technological implementation and processes and develop strategies to achieve a more sustainable airport. This could come in the form of reduction of energy consumption, better practices in the areas of energy, waste, noise and environmental management, the utilization of renewable energies and environmentally compliant technologies amongst many others. The economic and environmental benefits of achieving airport sustainability is clear but to leverage on them, airports globally must overcome critical challenges in the design, planning, project management and execution of airport sustainability strategies.
Equip Global’s Leading Airport Sustainability Summit will take place on 12 – 15 March 2019 in Singapore will create a premier platform for airports and airport authorities globally to exchange insights and a rare opportunity to network with different participating airports on how to develop sustainability plans whilst helping airports achieve better bottom lines. Additionally, the conference will feature case studies from leading airports in overcoming obstacles while trying to achieve a more sustainable airport, analyzing best practices and latest innovative technologies to resolve sustainability issues and to enhance resilience in airport operations be it environmentally, economically or socially.
Key Takeaways of Airport Sustainability Summit:
- Analyze the best practices and lessons learned in airport sustainability projects to overcome challenges faced by expanding airports globally
- Evaluating the benefits of investing in environmentally-friendly technologies while minimizing the cost of investments
- Establishing different approaches of energy consumption reduction and efficiencies without compromising airport expansion plans
- Gain insights on various monitoring and reporting systems to optimize and analyze trends in energy consumption and noise emissions throughout operating hours
- Ensuring operational efficiency of airports by adjusting and accommodating to extreme climate changes
- Hear insights on the Development of different waste management systems adopted by leading airports which have achieved waste segregation effectively
- Identifying strategies to ensure sustainable airport operations in times of natural disasters and extreme climate changes
- Improving overall coordination of stakeholders to facilitate the growth of airports towards a more sustainable and profit generating airport
- Identifying compatible renewable sources of energy to ensure interoperability with existing systems
- Implementing cost-efficient approaches to control water pollution and achieve a cleaner source of water supply
- Leveraging on chiller and boiler technologies by incorporating the use of temperature around the airport surroundings to reduce energy consumption
- Implementing the use of electric vehicles and appliances to mitigate the impact on environmental pollution and to enhance operational efficiency
- Minimizing harmful carbon emission and greenhouse gases using strategies and alternative sources that comply with the requirements of ACA
Who Should Attend Airport Sustainability Summit 2019?
This event is tailored made for airports, airport authorities and government agencies globally in charge and involved in the following departments:
- Airport Sustainability
- Environmental/Environmental Compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Waste Management
- Facilities Management
- Airport System, Design and Planning
- Airport Development, Operations
Learn More Details!
Please email us at email@example.com or contact us (65) 6376 0908 for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles.