- Cem Onater
Electrical System Manager
- Vijay Rathod
Chief Project & Engineering Officer
GMR Hyderabad Internatioal Airport
- Duarte Correia
Electromechanics Maintenance Manager
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
- Hristos Petropulos
Chief of Mechanical Systems
- Gautam Banerjee
Consultant & Former Chief Operating Officer
Karnataka State Industrial Development Corporation
- Ramdan Pradama
Airport Expert & Former Vice President Airport Services
Angkasa Pura Airports
- Eng Farooq Ahmed Mir
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority
- Suchon Chavalittumrong
Senior Manager Baggage Handling
Hamad International Airport
World’s Leading 9th Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2023 Returns to Singapore!
The airport operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure passengers have a safe, comfortable and seamless experience traveling in and out of the country. Any breakdown from the critical assets might disrupt daily airport operations, result in delays and unnecessary anxiety on passengers which eventually tarnish the airport’s reputation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to congregate at the 9th Airport Terminal Maintenance and Facilities Management Summit 2023, taking place 19 - 22 June 2023 in Singapore with the most established Airport Terminal maintenance and facilities management experts. The four-day in person face to face summit focuses on addressing your pertinent challenges in maintaining aging assets, managing critical assets to prevent equipment failures, best practices in facilities and building management and implementing innovation on energy management to reduce energy consumption.
FACING PERTINENT CHALLENGES IN MAINTAINING AND MANAGING YOUR AIRPORT TERMINAL FACILITIES?
Expect to hear proven strategies to extend the lifecycle of assets, optimize maintenance cost, utilize innovation to capture and track the performance of critical assets, perform strategic maintenance, to increase the reliability of critical assets like BHS, PBB, HVAC, Plumbing systems, Electrical & Electronic Equipment, Lighting Systems, Fire Protection Systems, and many others!
PLUS! New & Exciting Topics on Airport Terminal Maintenance and Facilities Management in this upcoming 2023 summit to keep your airport up to date with Global Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Best Practices & Trends!
Key Takeaways at this Summit!
- Cutting Edge Strategies – Explore possible best practices on how you can roll out and adopt leading practices and strategies for facilities management, maintenance scheduling and contingency planning for your airport.
- Adopt Best practices on maintenance of aging assets in airport infrastructure to ensure airport operations are not affected
- Develop a strategic maintenance plan (both predictive & preventive) by effectively managing maintenance budget and reducing maintenance cost
- Implement cost-saving spare part management system to ensure reliable supply of replacement equipment
- Best practices in reducing response time in managing unexpected asset failures
- Establish the key factors to organize Facility Management Team for newly built airport terminal or airport construction projects
- New operational and maintenance procedures to improve and optimise equipment energy efficiency
- Stakeholders Management – Find out how you can better involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together in ensuring airport terminal facilities are operationally ready for smooth daily operations.
- Networking Opportunities in Person – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to discuss real-life challenges encountered by global terminal and facilities management experts to prepare you on your day to day challenges.
- Competitive Advantage - Hear from Airport Operators as they share their tactical insights on Boosting the Existing Cycle of your Airport Facilities by utilizing Predictive and Preventive Maintenance (PPM), Condition-Base Maintenance (CBM) and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CCMS).
- Cost-saving Maintenance Planning – Reduce Total Cost of facilities management with proper allocation of resources and comprehensive maintenance scheduling without compromising airport safety.
- Critical Assets – Develop a cost-efficient and sustainable way to maintain & optimize performance of terminal facilities including Baggage Handling Systems, HVAC, Electrical Systems, Fire Protection Systems, Electrical and Electronic Equipment, and Utilities Systems in order to ensure continuousness of airport operations and operating at optimum performance.
- Energy Management & Efficiency – Learn how airports tap on innovative ideas to enhance energy usage and reduce energy waste, consumption and achieve energy savings
- Reducing Response Time – Best practices on reducing response time to breakdown and effectively managing unexpected failures
- Green Airports - Adopt best practices and strategies to implement renewable energy sources to operate your airport terminal facilities and reduce carbon emissions
- Technology and Software - Hear how other airports are leverage on the latest technology and software to improve the efficiency and productivity of terminal and facilities maintenance
- Presentations From 16+ Industry Leaders - Hear from 16+ specially curated speakers worldwide, on how your airport stakeholders can leverage holistic methodologies to properly manage airport asset and facilities to deliver optimal performance. Grab the chance to benchmark your terminal maintenance and facilities managements processes with regional and busiest airports in the region
Who Should Attend?
Director/Heads/Senior Manager/General Manager/Managers/Engineers/Technical Specialist/Engineers from the Following Department:
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Service & Maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Assets Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Baggage Handling Systems
- Terminal Operations
- Terminal Maintenance
For More Information:
A detailed conference agenda is still under development. If you wish to hear about a specific topic or from a specific speaker, please provide your feedback to email@example.com