- Chris Catto Smith
Advisor Vaccine Distribution & Cold Chain Logistics SME,
Asian Development Bank
- Rajeev Jain
Mumbai International Airport
- Samuel Speltdoorn
Cargo Business Development Manager,
- Anne Marie van Hemert
Senior Manager Aviation Business Development,
- Prof. dr. Wouter Dewulf
Academic Director, Department of Transport & Regional Economics,
University of Antwerp
Be at the World's Leading Airport Vaccine Handling and Distribution Live Online Event
The next big challenge for airports and aviation authorities globally, is no doubt Vaccine Operations, Handling & Distribution.
It is critical for airports to plan and prepare themselves by mapping out your infrastructure and collaborating with their stakeholders to effectively manage the handling and distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. As production line ramps up, new vaccines enter the market, efficiency of vaccine handling and distribution becomes critical for mass immunization, and distribution begins to penetrate less-developed countries that lack extensive ground-delivery networks and cold-chain infrastructure, greater number & more complex challenges will surface.
This is not to mention the significant number challenges that exist, pertaining to lack of standardized processes and documents for airports in handling temperature sensitive vaccines, transportation lead-times, the risk of mishandling, cargo security threats, a lack of quality facilities and infrastructure, border control inadequacies, capacity issues, regulatory challenges, supply chain breakages amongst many others.
Is your airport ready & experienced enough for vaccine handling and distribution within your country and also to act as a transhipment hub for vaccine distribution to the rest of your region?
All these above and more will be discussed at the upcoming Airport Vaccine Handling & Distribution Live Online event on the 29 June 2021, as we ensure you are equipped with best practices and practical knowledge for any Vaccine Handling & Distribution Operations in 2021 and beyond!
What Makes Airport Vaccine Handling & Distribution Live Online Summit a Must Attend?
- Improve your logistical planning for handling of vaccine handling an distribution
- Learn how you can ensure you maintain the temperature controlled supply chain movement of vaccines to prevent spoliage/wastage
- Find out how you can better plan capacity for large volumes of vaccine storage and distribution
- Ensure you have the optimal facilities, infrastructure and equipment for vaccine operations
- Logistcal challenge of your life time and lack of experience - how can you as an airport plan and mitigate the risks involved
- Gain insights on vaccine cargo security management
- Ensure you plan and develop effective border control processes for vaccine handling
- Find out how you can standardize airport cargo processes and procedures to cater to vaccine handling and distribution
- Developing an effective airport shipment and transhipment strategy
- Hear Practical Lessons Learned in pharma/bio cold chain transporation and management that airports must adopt
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Across airports & airport authorities, ground handling companies, and air cargo logistics companies, anyone who is involved in planning & executing vaccine cargo operations, handling, logistics and distributions
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com