Your Expert Trainer
Your expert trainer has 35+ years experience, and: 1. 30 years experience for BP as a materials and corrosion consultant (USA), a facilities/project engineer (Norway), chemicals, inspectio..
Course Overview & Objectives
This 4-day training course has been designed to provide you with a practical and complete guide to asset integrity management and risk-based inspection.
The comprehensive agenda will cover all the necessary knowledge, principles and lessons learned on how to effectively manage your equipment and assets so that you can achieve long term asset and plant reliability, efficiency, safety and profitability. It will also explain the principles of risk-based inspection, benefits and limitations, and how strategic inspection practices can be changed to reduce risks and save costs without impacting safety. The course will help your company initialize, implement, and continuously align a risk-based maintenance strategy with day-to-day maintenance – and help you to improve plant integrity and optimization.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to detailed presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their work place.
Who Should Attend
This training course is designed for Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers, Specialists, Engineers & Inspectors across the Following Departments Making Decisions Related to the Safety, Inspection and Maintenance of Facilities/Equipment/Assets Including:
- Asset Integrity
- Integrity Management
- Industrial Division
- Maintenance | Performance & Reliability
- SHERQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Risk and Quality)
- Plant | Operations | Facility
- Process Control
- Structural Integrity
- Mechanical | Electrical
- Technical Specialists | Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Safety Engineering & Loss Prevention
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemicals/ Chemicals
- Energy, Power & Utilities
- Mining and Minerals
- Storage Terminals
- Any facilities that are dealing with high risk & reactive processes
Top 7 Benefits of Attending this Training Course
- Find out how you can through a proven and step by step approach to develop and implement an asset integrity management strategy and system
- Gain practical tips and lessons learned about risk-based inspection to ensure greater asset safety and reliability
- Discover Cost-Effective alternatives to traditional inspections whilst improving asset conditions
- Gain Hands-On Experience in Performing Gap Analysis Tests and Control Measure Implementation
- Ensure Compliance with Industry Codes and Standards Whilst Optimizing Safety
- Upgrade your Inspection and Turnaround Planning Strategies through proven approaches and value-added methodologies
- Through Practical Group Exercises and Case Studies, Learn How You can Apply the Principles of AIM and RBI to your Actual Operations
Contact Us for More Information
If you like to receive more information about the training course agenda and the expert trainer details, please email email@example.com.