- Denver Rumney
UK Lead Group Innovation
- Guruprasad Rao
Group Head, Chief Analytics & Insights Officer
- James Daniel
Innovation Project Manager
UK Power Networks
- Bhavika Unnadkat
Head of Data Analytics Governance and Knowledge Management
- Matteo Masotti
Head of Data Competence Center
- Alaa Mahjoub
Digital Advisor and Former Data and Analytics Expert at Injazat, DoT, ADCO & Transco
- Mohamed Abdel Salam
Data & Analytics Manager
- Sohaib Qadir
Deputy General Manager
Be at the World's Leading Big Data and Analytics Summit for the Power & Utilities Industry!
Taking place 30 January – 2 February 2024 in SINGAPORE, the 8th Big Data & Analytics for Power & Utilities Summit is the WORLD's MOST PROMINENT PLATFORM of its kind and will gather world’s leading big data & analytics experts from energy, power & utilities organizations globally to discuss how you can overcome performance challenges around the use of big data & analytics in your operations and also how you can leverage big data & analytics to improve the performance & profitability of your organization!
Data has always been a critical component of energy, power & utilities operational processes. However, with the introduction of new data sources and the subsequent increase in the volume of generated data, big data analytics is assuming priority. Cloud computing, machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, blockchain, advanced metering infrastructure, phasor measurement units (PMUs) are being deployed by power & utilities in their operations. These technologies are the big current and future investment avenues for utilities, and they all have one thing in common, they generate a huge amount of data.
The challenge for power & utilities companies is to make this data useful and generate actionable insights on aspects, such as consumer behaviour and demand-supply balance, improving maintenance & energy outage management, minimizing losses from networks etc. Benefiting from large datasets is not straightforward and power & utilities need to deploy a range of new IT solutions & data analytics strategies that allow them to collect the data in consistent ways, as well as transport, secure, analyse and store it.
If optimizing the use of big data and analytics for your company is a key priority for your role, make sure you don’t miss this one-of-its kind Global Premier Big Data & Analytics Summit for the Energy, Power & Utilities Industry! Be sure to mark out the dates 30 January – 2 February 2024 on your calendar!
This is the World Number 1 & Only Power & Utilities Focused Big Data & Analytics Conference where you will hear from industry leaders sharing their insights, innovations, and knowledge through a comprehensive and diverse range of specially curated topics and panel discussions. Bringing together the most qualified speakers in the energy, power & utilities industry to share on success case studies and novel insights, the 8th Summit is The leading Platform where global leaders gather to pool information, address your concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas in this fast-evolving industry for the future development of Big Data & Analytics for Your Organization.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- PROVEN STRATEGIES - Hear Global Energy, Power & Utilities Industry Leaders share how you can effectively design, plan and implement strategies and infrastructure to tap on big data and analytics to improve the operational efficiency & profitability of your operations & organization
- Gain Insights from Industry Leaders through high level discussions on how you can Overcome Challenges around the collection, analysis, management and conversion of data to actionable insights from large datasets from sources including cloud computing, AI, IoT, AMI, robotics etc
- Best Practice Strategies & Case Studies - Discover how you can make full use of big data and analytics to improve customer onboarding, experience & segmentation, improve billing & metering processes, effectively target energy efficiency programs, improve energy savings, demand response & management, prevent customer churn, minimize technical & non-technical losses, improve the performance of your smart grids, improve asset management, maintenance & performance, and deal with outage impact amongst others
- 6 Practical Workshops to Help You Improve the way and methodologies you adopt to build big data & analytical capabilities via your systems, processes and people through an enterprise-wide & scalable approach
- New Business Models, Latest Technologies & Trends: Discover future power & utilities business models that will evolve with the increasing reliance and use of big data and analytics, the latest technologies and product/service trends and how you ensure ROI on the use and implementation of big data and analytics
Who Should Attend:
This event is tailor-made for energy, power & utilities companies, energy & utilities regulators & government agencies, top decision makers, such as the Heads / Chiefs/ Vice Presidents/ Directors/ Assistant Vice Presidents/ Managers/Senior Executives/Specialists from the following departments:
- Data/Data Analytics
- Data Management
- Digital Transformation
- Information Systems
- Transmission & Distribution
- Business Improvement
- Digital Science
- AI & Machine Learning
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!