Your Expert Trainer
He has a background in Earth Sciences (Bsc) and renewable energy technology (Msc) from the University of Utrecht and is currently pursuing a doctorate in business administration on renewable energy..
The global biomethane market is projected to grow from $6.04 billion in 2022 to $8.41 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period, 2022-2029
Viewed through the lens of decarbonisation, the optimal uses of biomethane are in end-use sectors where there are fewer low-carbon alternatives, such as high-temperature heating, petrochemical feedstocks, heavy-duty transport and maritime shipping. Additionally, there are other motivations that can play into the uses of biomethane, including rural development, energy security (where biomethane is used instead of natural gas transported over long distances or imported, or where it is used flexibly to complement electricity from variable wind and solar PV), and urban air quality.
Not only can biomethane largely substitutes for domestic coal and imported natural gas (biomethane provides a much greater reduction in CO2 emissions than switching from coal to natural gas) it can also replace the traditional use of solid biomass and for oil products, and be applied across all sectors in particular reducing emissions from transportation & maritime, reflecting existing uses of natural gas and aligned to the growing gas-fuelled shipping fleet globally.
Increasingly, production and use of biomethane has accelerated in all regions, a consequence of strengthened efforts to lower the carbon footprint of gas and ensure energy access across the world. That said, there are numerous technical and economic challenges that with biomethane production, adoption and management. This masterclass aims to provide a practical guide to enable companies to make informed decisions and plans based on the real opportunities that are emerging as the global biomethane sector develops. Delegates will be guided as to where early opportunities are most likely to lie, who is involved and how to get in front of them. Delegates will also receive practical information surrounding how they can over technical and technological challenge when developing their biomethane infrastructure and processes, the various biomethane business models they can adopt and how they can ensure biomethane usage and production is economically viable for their operations.
Through case studies, practical insights and actual project experiences, Equip Global’s interactive 4 day masterclass on Biomethane will cover all of the above and more to provide you with information that can really help you in your day-to-day work.
Through case studies, blueprint presentations and interactive discussions, we are committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in biomethane adoption and project implementation!
10 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a clear understanding of biomethane production & adoption principles, concepts and market environment
- Learn about the future outlook of biomethane, key industry trends and how you can adapt accordingly and make informed decisions about its adoption
- Gain knowledge on biomethane production technologies & processes including waste management, pumps,
- Find out more about the economics of biomethane including feasibility analysis and long-term project viability
- Analyse the various business models and cases globally and how you can apply them into your biomethane projects & operations
- Learn more about biomethane cost structures, new challenges and opportunities, biomethane pricing structures and the implications for biomethane operations
- Hear about various biomethane project case studies and their success factors
- Gain insights into biomethane plant design and operations
- Evaluate policy and regulatory perspectives including global initiatives and national nuances around biomethane
- Apply lessons learned on Biomethane operations whilst navigating barriers and inhibitors affecting biomethane take up rate.
Who Should Attend:
Industry Participants who are looking to improve their knowledge on biomethane technologies, economics, business models & applications including the following:
- Oil & Gas including natural gas
- Petrochemical Companies
- Power & Electricity Companies
- Grid Operators
- Independent Power Producers
- Shipping Companies
- Port Operators & Maritime Authorities
- Engineering Contractors
- Steel & Construction Companies
- Transport Operators
- Industrial Manufacturing Companies
- Government officers & policy makers involved in biomethane, clean fuel policies and technologies
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for the full brochure.