- Marcia Prelog
Associate, Asset Management & Performance
- Dr. Eng. Maher Abuelteen
Al-Darwish Engineering/ QATAR
- Steve Finnie
Technical Director | Project Manager – Highways
- Michael Tapley
Bridges Leader – Asia
- Manvendra Nigam
Project Manager | Structural Engineer
IPE Global Private Limited
- Thomas Cooper
Director – Bridges, Maritime & Structures
- Andrew Pau
Bridge Technical Director
- Alexander Griffiths
Senior Bridge Engineer and Global ECP Lead for Bridge and Civil Structures
- Harry Watt
Graduate Structural Engineer
- Jennifer Anaton
Technical Director, Civil Structures
- Hazim Abdulwahid
- Harminder Singh
You Need to be at the World's Leading Bridges & Highways Conference in 2022!
Rapid Urbanization and Sustained Economic Growth leads to a surge in investment into large infrastructure projects, particularly land infrastructure projects such as roads, bridges & highways construction. As demand of these projects grow, they are also faced with a bunch of new design and engineering challenges as roads, bridges and highways become longer, wider, and more complex. Especially when the development of bridges and highways serves as a key means of transportation, logistics and connectivity within the country and even across countries, this is critical.
Established as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind, Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 7th Bridges & Highways Engineering and Maintenance Summit 2022 that is set to happen LIVE ONLINE! Backed by demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global experts across all, to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about how you can develop effective strategies for solutions around your bridges, roads and highway engineering and development issues!
The Must-Attend Conference for Anyone involved with Roads, Bridges & Highways Infrastructure!
Renowned industry experts will share insightful knowledge about leading industry practices such as discovering the latest trends on traffic planning, economic analyses and feasibility studies for project planning, best methodologies in designing and construction, effective methods to sustaining asset life with optimised solutions for maintenance inspection, reliability and improvement strategies, tackling seismic and structural design challenges, discussing new technologies and equipment and the cost-benefit analysis, how to plan for a systemic maintenance planning that is cost-effective and will not disrupt ongoing operations, developing maintenance and replacement strategies for structural strengthening and the materials used, overcoming the institutional & coordinating challenges in developing policies and implementing international border-crossing highways networks and many more!
This is WHERE YOU NEED TO BE AT if you oversee or are involved in development for bridges & highways projects! A conference truly worth experiencing and cannot be overlooked by transportation professionals!
7 Compelling Reasons to Attend:
- Discussing the Best Methodologies in Designing and Construction, Effective Methods to Sustaining Asset Life with Optimised Solutions for Maintenance Inspection, Reliability and Improvement Strategies, Tackling Seismic and Structural Design Challenges, New Technologies and Equipment and the Cost-Benefit Analysis, How to Plan for a Systemic Maintenance Planning that is Cost-Effective and will not Disrupt Ongoing Operations, Developing Maintenance and Replacement Strategies for Structural Strengthening and the Materials used!
- Open Discussions – Hear Case Studies on Traffic Planning, Economic Analyses and Feasibilities Studies in Roads, Bridges & Highways Projects Planning Happening All Across Asia!
- Gain Insights on How to Leverage the Use of Technology & Innovation and Utilizing it to Develop Sustainable Designs and Innovative Engineering for Smart Roads, Bridges & Highways Projects/Digital Infrastructure
- Learn about How You Can Effectively Tackle Challenges related to Structural and Non-Structural Sustainability of Infrastructure to Analyse Asset Integrity Against Future Traffic Needs
- Hear about the Latest Policies and Regulatory Framework that Need to be Adhered to for Managing Infrastructure Development and the Challenges in Financing, Feasibility Studies, Program Planning and Coordination
- In-depth workshops – attend 4 pre- & post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading experts on how you can Adopt Best Practices in Tackling Issues related to Development of Bridge, Roads & Highways Projects, and other challenges!
- Networking Opportunities – Discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by professionals and key decision makers from the Land Transport Infrastructure Development Sector
Who Should Attend:
This event has been developed for Ministries of Transportation/Interior/Infrastructure & National Development, Departments of Transport & Communications/Public Works/Roads/Highways, Government Agencies & Authorities in charge of Urban Development/Transportation, Bridge/Highway/Road Project Operators & Main Engineering Contractors (EPC) & AEC Design Contractors for Roads, Bridges & Highways and is tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads / Vice Presidents/ Directors / Project Managers/Managers/ Senior Engineers/Engineers in charge of Bridge/Road/Highway Projects from the following departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Bridge/Highways Projects
- Design Engineering
- Facilities Management
Find Out More Details:
Take advantage of the discounted rates and reserve your seat today to not miss a chance to be involved in the 7th Bridges & Highways Engineering and Maintenance Summit 2022! Endless opportunities for first-hand updates, networking and discussion on global strategies, techniques and discovering new innovative solutions with only the best in their field; This is where you need to be at if you oversee or are involved in land infrastructure development and transportation projects.
Contact us today at email@example.com for more details!