- Major Mahadi Shukor RMAF (Retired)
Head of Emergency Response Unit, Safety, Security and Quality Department (SSQ)
Lion Air Group
- Saad Khan
Emergency Response Planning Specialist
UAE General Civil Aviation (GCAA)
- Steven Khoo
Human Factors and Aviation Safety Advisor
- Ray Kang
Incheon International Airport
- Simon Petts
Head of Fire & Rescue
- Dr Marwan Ibrahim
Director of Corporate Resilience
- Mahmoud Marzouk
Business Resilience Manager
- Vinod Kumar RB
Business Continuity Manager
Bangalore International Airport
- Marcus Almeida
Emergency Response and Security Manager
Galeao International Airport
- August E. Whitcomb
Head of Group Business Resilience
Cathay Pacific Airways
- Mark Buckingham
Head of Fire and Emergency Planning
- Mathews O. Ogutu
Airport Operations Manager
Kenya Airports Authority
- Mark Francis Baliug
- Kau S.C. More Seboko
Kau S.C. More Seboko
South African Airways
- Thiago Biermann
Manager of Crisis Management,
- Francisco Renteira
Manager of Emergency Response
The 4th Business Continuity Management For Air Transport Summit is Back!
Air transport is the driver of connectivity, besides being the vital facilitator of an increasingly globalized world economy. Today’s major air transport operators are highly complex making Business continuity management vital in governing the operational resilience required to prevent, manage and effectively recover from any potential crisis. Having a Business Continuity plan in place is not sufficient, as risks and crisis by their very nature can be unforeseen and unpredictable which highlights the vitality for Business Continuity plans to be trained, tested, maintained and improved on a continual cycle basis, in aim to improve and restructure plans for optimal operations involving stakeholders and relevant committees such as airlines, airports, ground handlers and control authorities. That said, it is vital to exchange latest reviews, case studies as well as latest strategies implemented by the aviation from across the globe to better enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the air transport business continuity plans.
Gear up for the 4th Business Continuity Management for Air Transport Summit that will bring together aviation experts from Airport Operations, Airport Authorities, Civil Aviation Authorities, Airlines, Air Navigation Services and service providers, from across the globe on 29 July – 1 August 2019 in Singapore. Equip Global’s four-day program will feature the latest case studies and real-life scenarios from industry experts, including the lessons learnt in building resilience whilst ensuring efficient, rapid and safe response operations post-crisis. As Business Continuity Management is not just about planning, expect to put your Business Continuity plans to the test, acquire novel strategies and skills to effectively deploy appropriate resources for improvement of reliable operations in enhancing your Business Continuity Management plans
Key Benefits of Attending 4th Business Continuity Management For Air Transport Summit 2019
- Develop consensus by coordinating and managing the varying key management disciplines involved in business continuity planning & crisis management.
Devising effective Crisis Communication and Management plans between agencies and various stakeholders to improve collaboration and coordination
- Gain insights on various techniques critical to develop effective business continuity management plans for various incidents and situations including system failure, power outage, terrorism/security related incidents, harsh weather conditions, pandemic occurrences, drone-related disruptions amongst others
- Discussing strategies to consolidate and align your Business Continuity plan with key stakeholders and relevant committees such as the airline, airport, ground handlers and control authorities
Discuss the use of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence in supporting Business Continuity Planning
- Adapting plans to reduce operational disruptions in an occurrence of an unexpected event.
- Addressing human factors which impact the execution of business continuity plans, to optimize operational efficiency.
- Enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of your crisis management and business continuity plans by benchmarking them against leading airports, airlines and air navigation service providers’ strategies and techniques globally.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND 4TH BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT FOR AIR TRANSPORT SUMMIT 2019
Across Airports & Aviation Authorities Globally
Heads/Senior Managers/Crew Chief/Managers/Executives/Officers/Specialist/Responders of
- Business Continuity Planning/Management
- Crisis Management / Risk Management
- Business Resilience
- Emergency Response / Emergency Management
- Operations (Airport Landside / Airside)
- Aviation Security
- Airport Systems
- Operational Excellence
- Business Transformation
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!