Carbon Emissions trading is a market-based instrument for climate change mitigation. Across globally, more and more jurisdictions around the world use emissions trading as a tool to achieve their climate goals. Carbon Emissions Trading will also provide economic incentives to encourage organizations to reduce their environmental footprint.
That said, there are numerous challenges that needs to be overcome for industry participants to utilize the carbon emissions trading strategy effectively in achieving its emission reduction goals. Not only you will need to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the major carbon emissions trading markets, you will also need to understand the practicalities of carbon trading, i.e. what carbon is and how it is traded, understand the regulatory frameworks underpinning the market, gain an in-depth look at the goals of emissions trading, the features of emissions markets, potential price implications of market news, organisations within the market, technical solutions to lower emissions, voluntary mechanisms and the trading tools available.
All these and more will be covered at Equip Global’s Interactive & Practical Future Fuels Masterclass taking place 10 - 13 July 2023, Zoom Online where we will cover all of the above and more to provide you with information that can really help you in improving and optimizing carbon emissions trading. Through case studies, practical insights and actual project experiences, this Carbon Emissions Trading Masterclass is committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in achieving your emissions reduction goals!
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a clear understanding of the various pathways and options, principles & concepts in carbon emissions trading.
- Learn about the carbon markets and market trends that can impact how you trade carbon emissions.
- Gain knowledge on carbon pricing, price drivers and pricing of emission rights.
- Find out about clean development mechanisms and joint implementations.
- Gain insights about voluntary & compliance carbon markets.
- Find out more about the economics of carbon emissions trading and its effectiveness and sustainability in achieving your organization’s financial & environment goals
- Learn more about spots, forwards, futures for emissions trading
- Hear and discuss about global developments in carbon emissions schemes, future outlook and their implications for your organization.
- Gain insights into the most common mistakes made in the decarbonization process and how you can avoid them.
- Evaluate policy and regulatory perspectives including global initiatives and national nuances around carbon emissions trading
- Apply lessons learned on carbon emission trading whilst navigating barriers and inhibitors through case study analysis and practical exercises.
Who Should Attend:
Industry Participants who are looking to improve their knowledge and company’s plans on carbon emissions trading including:
New & Experienced Emissions, Oil, Gas, Power & Coal Traders & Brokers
Technical, Strategy, & Financial Staff in Companies with an emissions exposure such as Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Chemicals, Transportation, Renewable Energy
Managers with responsibility for trading desks
Government Agencies & Ministries responsible for Carbon Offset
- Senior Managers, Lawyers, Counsels, Accountants & Auditors who need to understand emissions trading and compliance with emissions regulations
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for more information.