- Han Jeong Hoon
Chief Business Officer
- Roberto Nitsch
- Dr Prateek Gupta
Vice President and Head, Process Development & MSAT
Stelis Biopharma Ltd
- Dr Markus Haindl
Global Head of Gene Therapy Development
- Dr Gail Naughton
Chief Scientific Officer & Founder
- Dr Sandy Qlintang
Stem Cell and Cancer Institute KALBE
- Dr Seong-Wook Lee
President and CEO
- Dr Jenny Prange
Chief Scientific Officer
- Dr Akhilesh Sharma
President and Chief Medical Officer
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Magali TAIEL
Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Hemant Dhamne
Head of Gene & Cell Therapy Research
- Dr Shashwati Basak
Associate Vice President Associate Vice President, Head, Cell Therapies and Analytical
Center of Cell and Gene Therapy, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Biopharma Division)
- Dr Sareina Wu
Founder and Chief Scientific Officer,
Highly Rated Cell & Gene Therapy Summit Returns to SINGAPORE IN DECMEBER!
Continuing advances in cell and gene therapy (CGT) are transforming how we treat and potentially cure certain diseases. More than 750 trials of CGTs in almost 30,000 patients were underway as of June 2020, and CGT products account for some 12 percent of the pharmaceutical industry’s clinical pipeline and at least 16 percent of its preclinical pipeline. All of these activities reflect the hope that CGTs will expand the still-limited treatment options available to many patients and transform the clinical paradigm.
Significant investment is going into this sector. Looking to the future, biopharmaceutical , biotech companies, and other stakeholders, including regulators and researchers will need to collaborate to develop a new pipeline of research from biological concept to medical practice. There are however several challenges which needs to be overcome and debated including manufacturing processes, scalability, regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance & risk management, post-marketing activities, commercialization & market access, and patient evaluation & side-effect management amongst others.
This is why you must attend the 8th Cell & Gene Therapy Summit 2023 in SINGAPORE where global expert speakers will discuss the most important topics on emerging advances in the field of cell and gene therapy, the regenerative potential of stem cells, application of T- cells and Cart-T in the field of immuno-oncology, novel gene-editing tools and delivery methods, vector development, regulatory approaches, commercialisation strategies, ethical considerations and more in order to help you improve efficiencies across all phases of Cell & Gene Therapy development & production
10 Key Reasons to Attend this Leading Cell & Gene Therapy Conference in SINGAPORE!
- Learn and benchmark yourself with leading cell & gene therapy experts so that your manufacturing & process development is effective and generates ROI
- Gain insights into how you can transit to a standardized process and ensuring GMP when it comes to raw material selection, supply, manufacturing and quality assurance of cell & gene therapy development
- Managing Regulatory Compliance and approvals pertaining to cell & gene therapy development
- Develop best practices pertaining to product development. product characterization and scalability for cell & gene therapy developments
- Evaluate Pharmacovigilance, Safety & Risk Management Strategies for Cell & Gene Therapy Development
- Explore the latest gene editing and delivery tools and technologies
- Find out how you can develop effective commercialization and market access strategies for your Cell & Gene Therapy Development
- Overcoming challenges pertaining to Gene Edited Ex Vivo Cell Therapies, and in Vivo Gene Therapies development
- Gain insight into the most recent methodologies for faster, smaller, smarter clinical trials robust enough for marketing application of your treatments
- Develop effective post-marketing activities, patient selection and evaluation strategies for cell & gene therapy products
Who Should Attend?
This event is tailor-made for Heads, Program Leads, Senior Managers & Executives from across pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies involved in cell & gene therapy developments including the following departments:
- Scientific Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Process Development
- Portfolio Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Patient Advocacy
- Pricing & Market Access
Like More Information?
What are you waiting for? Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in the 8th Cell & Gene Therapy Summit 2023 in SINGAPORE and be updated with the latest market information you will need to stay on top of the game!
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!