Your Expert Trainer
He is a leading expert in working with individuals, teams and organisations to help them build their capability through high-performance team development, one on one coaching, leadership programs, ..
Highly Rated Commercial Acumen Masterclass Comes to YOU LIVE ONLINE!
Often, we hear a lot from meetings involving the CEO and CFO, commenting that “our people needs to have more commercial sense”, or “ our people need to develop better commercial acumen or “our leaders and managers need to be commercially more aware about our business”. What does this really mean and why does this matter? How can you effectively develop and acquire better commercial acumen so that you can add strategic value and contribute to your business’ Bottomline
Of course, having great commercial acumen matters tremendously. Possessing a high level of commercial awareness is extremely important if you are newly promoted manager, a talent/high potential, and as you take on more senior roles, more responsibility and therefore more commercial risk. It separates those Executives who are able to think commercially with the mindset around “if this was my business, how would we spend this money”. Having and knowing how to develop commercial acumen not only gives you the ability to not only understand these commercial drivers but also use this knowledge to make informed decisions around your pricing, revenue streams, costs, commercial models and agreements with clients, sub-contractors and other partners.
While its ideal to improve manager & employees’ commercial acumen, we understand that in practice it is challenging. This is why we have specially developed this 3-day live on training course to help you and your team develop commercial acumen effectively and tailored to your organizational goals.
By attending this 3 day live online Commercial Acumen Masterclass, not only will you gain the financial skills and principles that help you influence the success of your organization, it will also give you the tools in a step-by-step manner to approach future decisions with more consideration of the wider commercial impact and have an in-depth understanding of the specific actions you/your organization should take to reach your goals. A truly enriching learning experience that will provide your organization with training return on investment!
8 Key Reasons to Attend!
- Understand how your business works, what makes your business works, various operating & business models and how your work/decisions impact your company’s performance and profitability
- Learn about business strategy, frameworks and strategic planning & thinking tools, how your business makes & spends money
- Gain key principles of business success and understand how your role/department’s responsibilities & decisions can impact the company’s Bottomline
- Building business literacy and market orientation to help you make better decisions and leading to measurable business results
- Develop strong financial acumen and understanding of P&L/financial statements/financial reports/financial metrics that can help you gauge success
- Gain knowledge of the various tools, skills and concepts of marketing & market and its return on investment for your organization
- Have a strong understanding of operations, supply chain, procurement & manufacturing and how you can drive costs out of your system whilst ensuring quality & customer focus
- Formulate and redesign your strategies and team’s behaviours to align to organisational directions
Who Should Attend?
From Across Industry Verticals, Middle Management, Newly Promoted Managers and Department Heads, as well as those with high potential and are being groomed to take on more strategic roles/roles with responsibilities
Like More Information?
Email us today at email@example.com for more information!