Your Expert Trainer
He has extensive experience in credit recovery and non-performing/impaired loans management and is currently the Head of Loan Advisory for CBRE, the largest commercial real estate services company ..
Attend this leading Credit Recovery and Non Performing Loan Management Masterclass!
Nonperforming loans & credit recovery in the Covid-19 pandemic will be worse than the previous financial crisis. As a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, the economy has come to a sudden halt. It will bring about high levels of non-performing & impaired loans and high level of NPLs and challenges faced in credit collection are really problematic because they impair bank balance sheets, depress credit growth, and delay economic recovery.
Given the present magnitude of unemployment, financial challenges faced by both individuals, mortgages and corporates, the scale of potential bankruptcies and loan defaults could dwarf past financial crises. This could presage more bankruptcies and rising nonperforming exposure for banks and that raises the prospect for a bank solvency crisis where capitalization ratios are weakest.
How can you improve your credit collection and recovery process & strategy? How can you have a more robust credit risk management process? How can you better manage your non performing & impaired loans portfolio? All these and more will be discussed in detail at the live online 3 day Credit Recovery & Non Performing Loans Management Masterclass happening 9-11 May 2022, Live Online where through case studies, best practices and proven techniques, our trainer will walk you through how you can effectively manage credit collection and non-performing loans in the current market crisis.
10 Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can reduce your non-performing loan exposure by developing a better early warning system for vulnerable loans
- Execute an effective loan workout and recovery strategy dedicated to your bank's asset and customer bases
- Developing viable options and portfolio approaches for borrowers and non-performing loans to accelerate the credit collection process
- Monitoring and measuring risks accurately associated with loans and credit portfolios
- Develop an effective credit collection and recovery strategy tailored to market crisis
- Building a credit risk management and modelling strategy for banks
- Understanding Recovery options, expected recoveries, exit options, timelines and milestones
- Address the flow of new non-performing loans and developing mitigation actions
- Understand IFRS 9 and its impact for impaired accounts and loans
- Hear and learn from global case studies how you can better navigate credit recovery for all types of loans including mortgage and business loans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
From across banks, any department that are involved in credtit risk, credit recovery and loan management including:
- Credit Collection
- Credit Recovery
- Credit Risk
- Non Perforrming Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Mortgage Banking
- SME Banking
- Finance & Accounting
Like More information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org