Your Expert Trainer
Our expert trainer's experience in public relations spans over three decades and includes being consultant with two of the world's biggest PR consultancies - Burson Marsteller and Ogilvy and Mather..
LIVE ONLINE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
It is increasingly important that organizations have an effective plan and process when it comes to communications and managing media response and public relations in times of crisis. The reputation and sustainability of airports and authorities are at tremendous risks should there not be a clear and strategic crisis communication plan. Today, where technology advancement is more rapid than ever before, and social media usage is widespread, the complexity and difficulty of crisis communication has increased by multiple folds.
As importantly, assigned members and representatives of your organization must be adequately skilled and trained to communicate crisis and handle the media and social media, in order to withstand the associated pressures, ensure there’s no misrepresentation of information and that the organizational brand is kept intact.
Through case studies, role plays, practical exercises and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies on how they can effectively plan, manage and implement crisis communication, public relations, media and social media response.
PRACTICAL EXCERSISES INCLUDED!
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can develop an effective Crisis Communication Plan and Operating Process for Your Organization
- Improve your Media & Press Response and Management in times of Crisis
- Enhance your appointed representatives’ interview skills and processes in times of Crisis
- Align Your Crisis Communication Plan with Your Business Interests and Objectives
- Social Media – Improve Your Company's Crisis Communication through various Social Media Channels
- Have an effective Public Relations & Management Strategy in times of Crisis
- Learn how you can effectively restore your organization's reputation post-crisis
- Through Global Case Studies, & Practical Discussions, benefit from the trainer’s years of experience in aviation/airport crisis communication
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!