Your Expert Trainer
He has over 37 years of professional experience in custody transfer, fiscal metering, flow metering and analysis, process analysis and sampling. His first professional study was in Electro / Electr..
Highly Rated Custody Transfer, Flow Metering & Analysis Masterclass is back in November 2022!
In recent years, the importance of Custody Transfer & Flow Metering Accuracy has rapidly escalated. Whether it is oil, gas, or chemicals, a tiny error in the custody transfer or flow measurement of materials being transferred can cost a company millions of dollars annually. The custody transfer system must generate detailed and indisputable cargo reports, based on accurate flow measurements and calculations and the analysis of custody transfer requires exceptional accuracy, repeatability and auditable values.
This Practical Custody Transfer & Flow Metering Masterclass 2022 will introduce in hands-on manner to all participants the essential knowledge and best practices on the various types of flow metering systems and technologies, flow measurement principles, measurement methods, effective designs of custody transfer systems, quality assurance ad calibration amongst many important subject areas. It will also assist participants in building a sound understanding of relevant fluid laws that are needed for the use of flow measurement devices.
Why This is a Must-Attend Masterclass:
- Gain a sound understanding of fluid and gas laws and dynamics that are important for flow measurement and the use of flow measurement devices
- Understand the detailed requirements of custody transfer systems and how flow measurement technologies are used in custody transfer applications
- Learn different types of liquid and gas metering systems
- Ensure accuracy and repeatability in flow measurement and analysis
- Be knowledgeable about up-to-date flow measurement meters including differential pressure (DP) measurement, turbine meters, positive displacement meters, Coriolis flow measurement, magnetic and ultrasonic flow measurement.
- Mastering parameters to be measured for Based Flow Measurements
- Gain the ability to determine if a metering system is adequate for the purpose, select appropriate custody transfer metering systems and identify potential problems
- Learn about the principles and applications of Multiple meters/meter runs, Flow computers, Quality systems, Calibration, Meter Runs, Proving and Supporting Automation
- Identify different types of gas and liquid meter provers, their applications and operations
- Develop proven practices of tackling your current problems encountered in flow measurement and custody transfer
Practical Project Exercises and Tests:
At the hands on masterclass, take part in practical project exercise & tests, where you will be tested on their understanding of what have been taught in the course of the 4 days so that you are able to understand how you can effectively manage custody transfer systems and conduct flow metering and analysis, APPLYING them when you return to your organizations and project operations!!
Who Should Attend:
Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Specialists of the following:
- Custody Transfer
- Flow Measurement
- Quality Measurement Instrument
- Quality Control
- Electrical & Instrument
Contact Us Today! Attend this masterclass Live Online too!
Like more information? Email us at email@example.com!
OR if you prefer to attend this masterclass LIVE ONLINE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the registration process to attending this Live Online!