Leading Cyber Security for Ports Masterclass Returns!
As the industry becomes increasingly digitalized, cybersecurity threats to ports are very real. Recent cyber attacks have shown the vulnerability of port infrastructure and it is paramount that the port operators and maritime authorities are well prepared and protected against cyber security threats in which if not prevented and managed effectively can lead to negative consequences including business disruptions, endangerment of port and shipping operations, endangerment of confidentiality, loss of intellectual property, business and information, damage to company reputation and credibility amongst other issues. Building Cyber Resilience and having a Robust Cyber Security Strategy is Critical to Port Operations.
From risk identification to scenario assessment, from information security management to vulnerability assessment and security architecture development, this course covers in breadth and depth all the relevant aspects of information security risk assessment and cyber threats relevant to the ports industry in mitigating cyber risks, building cyber resilience and enhancing information security risk assessment.
Equip Global’s interactive and case study driven 4-day Cyber Security for Ports Masterclass will provide port operators and maritime authority attendees with the tools and know-hows of how to plan and strategically develop a cyber security strategy. Through applications on real cases, lessons learned from case studies, project exercise discussions and blueprint strategies and techniques, attendees will find out how they can overcome pertinent challenges to cyber security management whilst practically ensure that they develop the required security architecture and technology to counter cyber risks and threats.
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This!
- Improve your security architecture design and management
- Learn how to roll out effective cyber security policies, procedures and frameworks
- Plan and implement an effective cyber security strategy and program
- Risk Management – Implement strategies and techniques which can be integrated into your current strategy
- Enhance vulnerability assessment and management for your security operations
- Improve security network penetration and application security testing
- Security infrastructure hardening – Best practices and proven techniques
- Hear recent cyber-attack incidents globally and find out how you can prevent similar incidents
- Understand how you can manage your cyber security vendors and leverage the most suitable solution for your business objectives
- Be engaged in project exercises which equip you with practical tips and advice on how you can plan and implement an effective strategy which gives you an return to your organization
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is suitable for the Port Operators, Port Authorities, Maritime Authorities, Marine Terminal Companies, Shipping Companies, Oil & Gas Companies with Offshore Facilities/Terminal and will be attended by:
Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Engineers/Specialists/Technical Executives/Project Managers of
- Information Security / Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Infrastructure Security
- Emergency Management/Services
Like to receive the brochure?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!