Your Expert Trainer
He has extensive experience in developing, implementing and validating models for the banking industry of over 20 years. He is a leading quantitative risk specialist and has deep knowledge of data ..
Data quality and management remains a massive challenge in financial services. Despite significant investments in data governance programs, financial institutions of all sizes continue to struggle with the quality of data in their enterprise and how they can effectively unlock the performance and manage their huge but complex data sets. Whilst data quality has never been more important for financial institutions and is ranked as a top priority, the quality is deemed mediocre and a lack of effective data governance & management frameworks means financial institutions cannot leverage their data to serve a myriad of central business goals including risk reduction, product development, regulatory compliance, sales, marketing & customer relationship management as well as the general increase in productivity within the financial institution.
Equip Global’s 4-day Data Quality & Management for Financial Institutions Training Course aims at helping financial institutions develop effective strategies, processes, and frameworks to improve the quality of your existing data, capture valuable new data, and better govern and manage your data to drive your organization’s productivity and profitability. Group interactive sessions will analyse recent 'real-world' challenges faced by data management, analytics & governance departments from across financial institutions.
Key Learning Objectives!
- Gain insights on how you can drive a data-driven culture and workflow/process within your organization
- Learn how you can develop a Data Governance Framework & Strategy for Your Organization
- Improve your data quality and roll out enterprise data quality programs
- Effectively use data for accurate and efficient reporting
- Understand the linkage between data and risk management
- Leverage & develop strategic insights through data for improved customer experience & profitability
- Incorporate Data Lineage withing Your Data Quality & Governance Strategy
- Managing Your Data Systems & Platform to Optimize Its Performance
- Address and Overcome Challenges in Data Security & Privacy
- Hear global case studies on lessons learnt and best practices in data management, quality assurance and governance
Who Should Attend?
From across financial institutions including all banks, insurance & reinsurance companies, investment/fund houses and monetary authorities representing the following departments:
- Data Management
- Data Analytics
- Data Quality & Governance
- Big Data
- Risk Management
- Client/Customer Management
- Digital/Digital Channels
- Customer Insights
Learn More Details!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org