Drill and Blast is a critical process for the mining, tunnelling, civil construction, transport infrastructure and extractive industries. Mastering the correct techniques of drill and blast, planning and implementing best practice drill and blast strategies, developing adequate knowledge on rock mechanics, explosive characteristics and drill and blast systems is essential and critical in helping drill and blast engineering & operations team navigate and execute drill and blast operations effectively.
Through case studies, practical strategies and real industry practices, this masterclass will provide attendees with practical tools and knowledge on how you can effectively plan and carry out drill and blast operations. It will offer and expose you to best practices in drilling, rock characteristics, blasting, explosives, initiating systems, the latest technologies suitable for your type of operation, drill and blast strategies, environment management strategies and more so that you can successfully carry out your drill and blast operations in the environment you are put in.
10 Reasons to Attend this Drill and Blast Masterclass
- Learn how you can develop an effective Drill and Blast Plan
- Improve your Management and Handling of Drill and Blast Data
- Developing Effective Blast Designs Which Optimize Costs
- Build your knowledge and practical handling of specialized blasting techniques
- Understand the mechanics of rock breaking, rock blasting and rock characteristics
- Explore the Use of Initiating Systems and Designs to Optimize Productivity
- Improve fragmentation and casting
- Learn how to effectively manage environmental requirements for ground vibration, noise, airblast, flyrock and fumes
- Gain insights of the use of explosives and various blasting technologies for your operations
- Hear case studies globally on successful drill and blast operations – key success factors and considerations
Who Should Attend?
From the following industries:
- Civil Construction
- Transport Infrastructure
- Development and Infrastructure
- Engineering Services
- Power and Utilities
- Extractive Industries
- Environmental industries
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org