- Dr. med. Michael Sroka
Vice President Representative for Medical Affairs & Head of Emergency Medical Services
- Stacy Barnes
Emergency Management Coordinator II
Los Angeles World Airports
- Jose Sanz Dodero
Airport Management International Trainer
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Peter Nilsson
Police Commissioner and Head
- Bernard Beeh Ortese
Chief Airport Fire Officer
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
- Mark Buckingham
Head of Emergency Preparedness
Abu Dhabi Airports
- Charlie Maclean-Bristol
- Azina Matheen
General Manager, Airport Emergency and Business Continuity
Maldives Airports Company Limited
- Memoona Hafeez
Sr. Assistant Director (APS)
- Martin Pua
Emergency Response Plan Coordinator
Carrasco International Airport
- Selvaraj Arumugam
General Manager & Head ARFF
Bangalore International Airport Ltd
- Inderjit Singh
Senior Airport Consultant & Former CEO
- Bob Calaby
Aerodrome Safety & Standards Manager
Northern Territory Airports
Enhance Your Airport's Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan!
Increased scrutiny around Safety, Operational efficiency & Crisis Response within airports, coupled with a seemingly increasing number of airport emergencies over recent years globally has seen an escalating focus on emergency management, emergency preparedness emergency planning & response, contingency planning & crisis management amongst airports. Not to mention the pandemic being an unforeseen crisis has dealt airports with a severe blow and the realisation of the importance of a strong emergency preparedness & response plan and a robust contingency planning process.
Airports are proactively looking to improve their various emergency response & management plans to ensure that they are well-prepared to respond to emergencies to prevent casualties, damage to facilities & equipment, and economic losses.
However, a good emergency management plan is not effective without well-trained personnel executing the plan, working equipment & facilities, great collaboration skills among all departments involved in emergency response, and many more important factors. Hence, it’s critical that airports and aviation authorities are able to prepare themselves for any emergency response situations through various simulation exercises, drills, table-top exercises, and routine checks on equipment & facilities.
Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 11th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2024 that will be happening in SINGAPORE. Back by popular demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global industry experts from Airports and Aviation Authorities to gather for invaluable networking and learning opportunities and to share their Best Practices for Emergency & Crisis Management.
This is a conference truly worth experiencing for Airport Emergency Management professionals! You will gain immense information and knowledge that cannot be found elsewhere.
Why You Should Attend?
What Past Attendees Said!
“The content of the event was extremely educative and the quality of the presentations and discussions was of a very high order, as would be expected from a room-full of highly experienced professionals. I am excited for the agenda in the next summit and this is a summit not to be missed by aviation emergency professionals!” - Resilience Manager, London City Airport
“Excellent Conference on Emergency Response and Management which Gathered Lots of Very Insightful Case Studies for the Industry” - Chief Fire Officer, Sharjah International Airport
“The discussions were very relevant, and the sharing of experiences was very real. It’s a must attend conference for everyone currently involved or responsible with airport emergencies, crisis, business continuity, security and fire management - Head of Emergency and Business Continuity Management, Bangalore International Airport
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain Targeted Knowledge on effective methods and strategies to improve Your Airport’s Emergency Response & Management Plans – Understand the latest emergency management strategies, best practice planning frameworks and mechanisms that help with improving emergency management processes and how to make use of these proven strategies to recover fast from any emergency & reduce disruption in Your Airport operations process
- Comprehensive Presentations by Industry Experts - Gain insights on the major challenges, and issues faced across the Emergency Management for Airports industry Globally, and how You can overcome them to reduce casualties, damage to equipment & facilities and economic losses
- Get Inspired by Real-life Case Studies in the Emergency Management for Airports industry Globally – Learn from their success and mistakes to effectively manage Airport Emergencies with Faster Response & Recovery Time, PLUS! Find out how you can plan and conduct large scale simulation exercises & drills to prepare for any airport emergency
- Hear about the Best Practices & Proven Strategies of effective Airport Emergency Management and understand how other authorities and organisations can successfully incorporate them into their existing Emergency Management process, and use it to benchmark Your Airport against other successful Airports.,
- Interactive Panel Discussions – Gain new perspectives on Industry Best Practices and ask any burning questions or opinions you have for Emergency Management for Airports that helps in improving the quality of Your Emergency Response Plans
- In-depth Workshops - 4 expert-led summit workshops for you to gain a deeper understanding of the critical issues and trends in Emergency Management for Airports, and learn how others are overcoming them with extremely knowledgeable and experienced industry leaders
- Networking Opportunities – Connect and converse with like-minded people and industry peers, build and expand your professional network
Take advantage of the discounted rates and reserve your seat today to not miss a chance to be involved in the 11th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2024 in SINGAPORE!
Endless opportunities for first-hand updates, networking, and discussion on global strategies and discovering new innovative solutions from only the best in their field to further develop and incorporate effective emergency response frameworks and proven strategies to enhance Your airport’s emergency management process!
Who Should Attend?
Tailor-made specifically for the top decision-makers (Chiefs/ Heads/ Directors/ Managers/ Senior Executives) of the following divisions:
- Emergency Services
- Emergency Management/Response/Planning
- Fire Management/Fire Services
- Crisis Management
- Contingency Planning
- Airport Rescue
- Airport Police
- Risk Management
- Operations (Across Landside/Airside/Airport/Terminal/Ground)
- Safety/Security (Across Landside/Airside/Airport/Terminal/Ground
From (but not limited to) these industries:
- Airports (Commercial & Military)
- Aviation Authorities
- Ministries of Transportation
- Disaster, Security, Enforcement, Civil Defence & Emergency Agencies
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com today for more information!