- Dr. Rakesh Chaturvedi
Associate General Manager – Fire Services
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd
- Ibrahim Zahir
Chief Risk Officer
Maldives Ports Limited
- Josep Lluis Diez Besora
Director of Public Domain and Integral Security
Port of Tarragona
- Eng Mohammad Salman
Jordan Maritime Commission
- John Gawne
- Toby Stephens
- August Whitcomb
The Windshear Group LLC
World's Leading 7th Edition Emergency Management for Maritime Summit is back in Singapore!
The 7th Edition of Emergency Management for Maritime Summit returns in SINGAPORE from the 7-10 November 2023, to deliver Best Practices and Techniques for Emergency Preparation, Management, and Response specially for the Ports & Maritime Industry.
We will discuss Lessons Learnt from real-life & well-known Case Studies on Maritime incidents/failures/accidents/emergencies, as well as Explore Strategies for Efficient and Effective Emergency Management and Contingency Planning.
Join us at this 4-day Emergency Management for Maritime summit series where we will discuss Lessons Learnt from real-life & well-known Case Studies on Maritime incidents, failures, accidents, emergencies, as well as Explore Strategies for Efficient and Effective Emergency Management and Contingency Planning, to strive for Continuous Improvement & Disaster Resiliency together as a Maritime Community.
Why You Should Attend:
BUILD A COMMUNITY of Leaders, Responders, and Controllers committed to improving the maritime industry's Emergency Resilience through Hearing International Best Practices for Strengthening Crucial Phases Of Emergency Management particularly Preparedness, Response, Recovery and Mitigation.
NETWORK, RECONNECT & RENEW CONTRACTS with Emergency Management & Response Leaders from recognised leading Maritime and Port Authorities, Ports/Port Operators, Coast Guards, Police Forces, Civil Defence Forces/Units, Disaster & Emergencies Task Forces/Agencies, and Ministries of Transportation Internationally!
STRENGTHEN YOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE OPERATIONS by Hearing Strategies and Lessons Learnt from Real-life Case Studies that Illustrate how Crisis Response Missions Should Be Carried Out Successfully.
BETTER PREPARE AND EQUIP YOURSELF with Relevant Skill Sets to implement an Immediate, Well-Coordinated, and Pre-Planned Response, Collaboration, and Co-Operation when an emergency occurs.
GAIN INSIGHTS ON HOW YOU CAN PLAN & RESPOND to Common & Complex Maritime Catastrophes and/or Sea Rescue by learning from Past & Recent Major Maritime & Aviation Incidents and many more to come!
- ENSURE BUSINESS CONTINUITY by highlighting valuable strategies and techniques for Resuming Onshore Operations and Reducing the Impact of Business Suspension Post-Emergency.
Key Summit Highlights Include:
- EXPERT SPEAKERS LINE UP from professionals in Maritime Emergency Preparedness, Response, Management; Incident Command, Management; Security, Security Management; Fire & Safety; Crisis & Risk Management; as well as Business Continuity & Operations.
- 6 COMPREHENSIVE WORKSHOPS by industry experts on Key Factors For Successful Contingency Planning, Crisis Communication and Information Conveying Strategies, Techniques to Tackle Human Errors Resulting in Maritime Accidents, Developing Strategic Maritime Emergency Evacuation Framework, Approaches to Expedite Crisis Response Operations, and more!
- COMPELLING PRESENTATION TOPICS focused sessions including Core Elements in Developing Effective Emergency Management Framework, Roadmaps to Expanding Maritime Community Emergency Response Capabilities, Planning & Executing of Large Scale Emergency Scenario Exercises & Drills, Integrating Smart Technologies to Enhance Emergency Resilience, PLUS more!
- STRATEGIC PANEL DISCUSSIONS WITH GLOBAL COLLEAGUES on current pressing issues on Enhancing Emergency Resilience & Preparedness, Strategies In Managing the Industry’s Susceptibility to Crisis and Dynamic Change, and Methodologies to Foster a Culture of Continuous Improvement.
- IN-DEPTH CASE STUDIES TO LEARN FROM PAST INCIDENTS involving Oil/Chemical Spills/Pollution, SAR Missions, Vessel Collisions/Sinking, Fire Outbreaks, Cargo & Crane Mishaps, Shipboard Accidents, Environmental Disasters, and HAZMAT Exposure/Explosions.
Who will Benefit from Attending?
Equip Global's specially curated Summit on Emergency Management for Maritime is suitable for a wide range of Professionals in the Maritime Sector, but will particularly benefit:
Directors/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Specialists of:
- Emergency Response/Management
- Incident Command/Incident Management
- Security/Security Management
- Fire & Safety
- Crisis & Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Contingency Planning
- Loss Prevention
+ Harbour Masters & General Managers of Ports/Maritime Authorities/Shipping Companies
“The summit addressed topics concerning emergency planning that are commonly disregarded in the Maritime Industry as a whole.” - Fire Services Manager, Adani Ports & SEZ
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!