Highly Rated Employee Experience Masterclass Comes to YOU LIVE ONLINE!
Delivering great employee experiences has become a top priority for organizations. Organizations invest hefty amounts of money and time into programs surrounding employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, leadership development and performance, all of which as part of their effort into raising employee experience. However, employee experience initiatives often fall short and this is why it is so important to attend this Employee Experience Masterclass which has proven to meet the concrete test of application!
With the right employee experience strategy, not only can you boost your ability to attract, engage and devleop high performing employees, you also raise your company's performance, generate return on investment on your workforce, and align your employee's goals to your organizatioanl objectives!
How do you build a compelling employee experience? What do you need to do to better design, mesaure and optimize employee experience programs? How can you adapt your employee experience programs to meet your organizational objectives during and post COVID-19 pandemic and in line with the future or work?
Through case studies and practical insights, All these and more will be discucssed and taught throughout this highly rated 3-day Employee Experience Masterclass! Don't miss it!
10 Key Reasons to Attend
- Learn how you can design an employee experience framework that maximizes individual and team performance at each stage ot the employee life cycle
- Evaluate how you can align your employee experience strategy to your talent management program
- Create effective employee onboarding experiences that contribute to long term employeee experience and retention
- Transform your workspace, culture and brand proposition to drive optimum employee experience
- Understand how you can connect purpose and values to your personalised employee experiences
- Analyse the role of employee mindsets and employee journey milestopes in shaping your experience delivery
- Find out how you can successfully incorporate design thinking as well as lean and agile processes in developing employee experience initiatives that generate ROI
- Leveraging technologies, innovation and tools to deliver a compelling employee experience which in turn generate measurable business impact
- Understand how employee experience and engagement has changed as a result of COVID 19 global pandemic and how your organization can adapt
- Through case studies and real life examples, find out how you can bring out the best of your people through employee experience strategies that in turn drives business profitability
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is tailored made for all industry verticals Chiefs/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/ Senior Executives/Line Managers & Executives of:
- People/People Management
- Employee Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Human Resource/HR
- Human Capital
- Talent Management/Development
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- All Other Departmental Heads
Like More Information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!