Your Expert Trainer
He is a global expert in enterprise risk management and his clients include global companies such as Rio Tinto, where he recently developed and roll-out a project to mature Group Treasury’..
You Need to be at this Leading Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass!
Enterprise Risk Management is a growing concern for all organizations. Very few organizations find enterprise risk management planning and implementation easy because not only does it require a challenging combination of organizational consensus, strong executive management and an appreciation for various program & risk strategy sensitivities, there are also increasing number of enterprise risk threats. While each organization will face specific concerns, the most challenging ERM issues are largely consistent across organizations and it’s important that organizations know how to identify these risks while developing a robust strategy to manage them effectively.
How can risk managers and ERM teams define, assess and report risks consistently? How can you invest and roll out risk management frameworks that get results despite limited resources & time constraints? How can you assess ERM’s value and ensure there’s a strong business case for your ERM program? Do you use qualitative OR quantitative metrics? How can you incorporate the latest risk frameworks and techniques into your strategic decision making? What can you do to ensure your ERM Framework is up-to-date and robust enough to deal with emerging risks?
All these and more will be covered in this practical, case-study driven and comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass, conducted LIVE ONLINE this coming 21-24 June 2021!
10 Key Reasons Why This Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass is a MUST-ATTEND EVENT:
- Learn how you can develop an effective enterprise risk management program that is aligned to your organizational objectives and shareholder expectations
- Identify and improve your understanding of the emerging enterprise risks including cyber risks and ensure they are considered carefully into your ERM strategy
- Ensure you deliver a Strong Business Case for Your ERM Program and that there’s value and ROI for your organization
- Develop a robust Risk Culture and risk ownership within your organization whilst engaging stakeholders
- Establishing a strong framework when it comes to defining, assessing and reporting risks across your enterprise
- Learn how to use and select qualitative & quantitative metrics for Risk Management
- Gain insights on how to manage third parties, multiple potential risk scenarios, simulations, stress testing models for enterprise risk management
- Evaluate the factors of successful ERM implementation and avoid common pitfalls – Plug your gaps!
- ESG Risk Management – Quantify Environmental, Social, and Governance Risks and incorporate this within your ERM program
- Know about the latest risk trends and regulatory updates that can impact how you plan and drive your ERM program
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is Tailor-made specifically for across industry verticals, top decision makers, Chiefs/Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/Senior Executives of the following divisions:
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk
- Legal & Compliance
- Business Continuity Management
- Business Resilience
Like more information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!