Your Expert Trainer
He is a globally recognized expert in ESG strategy, ESG product development, ESG risk management, Sustainability Reporting, Disclosure & investment subjects in the banking & financial servi..
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues as well as their associated opportunities and risks are becoming more and more relevant for financial institutions. It poses clear and imminent danger for them. For banks & financial institutions, sustainability is no longer just an ethical question or compliance focus, but it has now also become a business, risk management & economic priority.
It is paramount that banks and financial institutions today adopt ESG-Based Strategies in order to Become more sustainable & competitive. Banks & Financial institutions must consider & manage ESG Risks carefully & effectively, and similarly must take steps to become closer to the kind of socially & environmentally conscious institutions that stakeholders & investors want. They must also embed ESG standards, practices and criteria across all functions in the context of broader transformation projects whilst redefining their business models, adopting strategic approaches that incorporate ESG in order to capture new business opportunities, customers and profit from innovative sustainable financial products & revenue streams
We understand your concerns and your challenges in incorporating ESG into your business model, risk management strategy and operational strategy. Based around your most pertinent priorities, we have developed this case-study driven ESG in Banking & Financial Services Masterclass where we will deep dive into questions & topics including how you can develop sustainable ESG-driven products & services for your customers & investors, how you can mitigate ESG Risks, what are the ESG risk drives & sustainability issues you face and how you can embed them into your risk management framework & operational strategy, how you can reinvent processes to comply to ESG regulations, how to manage sustainability reporting & investing, how to comply to ESG regulations, how to develop new policies that factor in ESG concerns, how to measure & track ESG success & investments within your bank.
Through case studies, practical insights and real-life experiences, led by a truly international expert trainer, Equip Global’s interactive 4 day ESG in Banking & Financial Services Masterclass taking place 16-19 January 2023, Live Online Digitally, will cover all of the above and more to provide you with information that can really help you grasp practical knowledge and develop and implement a robust ESG Strategy
10 Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can manage and mitigate ESG risks including topics such as risk identification, risk measurement, risk monitoring, reporting and risk exposure control
- Find out what areas of ESG are you addressing, hear ESG trends that could implicate your organization, set clear ESG objectives and track your ESG journey & performance effectively
- Develop effective strategic approaches & plans that incorporate ESG into your business strategy and organizational culture
- Learn how you can manage and analyse ESG data so that it strengthens your overall ESG strategy
- Find out how you can reinvent and implement new policies & processes that incorporate your ESG priorities
- Develop new products & services that are ESG-driven and sustainable which your customers want to improve customer loyalty whilst driving profitability
- Plan & Implement ESG investment strategies whilst ensuring they deliver return on investments
- Track both internal ESG initiatives & external ESG policies whilst ensuring your financial institution comply to ESG regulations
- Integrate ESG into your overall business planning, operations, and governance to remain competitive; Plus hear global case studies on how other banks are doing it too!
- Learn how you can prepare and manage ESG Reporting & Disclosure
Who Should Attend:
From across banks, private banks, financial institutions, insurance & reinsurance companies, institutional investors, fund managers, sovereign wealth/pension funds, regulators, policy makers, central banks, any executive or analyst that is involved Or responsible for ESG strategy, ESG risk management, ESG product development, ESG finance, investment and/or reporting including the following departments:
- ESG investing
- ESG solutions
- ESG Finance
- Sustainability Reporting
- Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Fund Management
- Credit Analysis
- Equity Analysts
- Climate Change
- Climate Risk
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Investment Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
Like More information?
Email us at email@example.com for more information!