- Andres Franco
- Børge Bjørneklett
Founder and CEO
- Farhan Ahmed
- Ganesh Nagiah
Senior Civil Structural Engineer - Renewables & Power Plants
- Giridharan P
- Kar Kit Lee
Project Director and Principal Consultant
Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC
- Khaled Arfien
Key Accounts Manager
Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd.
- Milan Koev
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Pankaj Kumar
Co-Founder & Director
- Siddhant Agarwal
Co-founder and Director
- Benedikt Ortmann
Head of Business Entity Solar Projects
- Ajayi Timothy Oluwajare
The Frontier Solar Tech Ltd.
- Chas Spradbery
Operations Director EAME
- Javier Relancio
Renewables Business Development Director - Europe, Africa & Latin America
Be at the World's Leading Floating Solar PV Summit in 2023!
Solar Photovoltaic Power is amongst the fastest-growing sources of renewable energy and power generation. As compared to Solar Panels that are mounted on rooftops or as part of solar farms, Floating Solar Photovoltaic (PV) farms mount Solar Panels on platforms that float on bodies of water and are much more challenging and costly to build and operate compared to land-based ones.
But even so, the global demand for Floating Solar PV farms is drastically growing due to its significant benefits of not taking up valuable space on land and more efficient performance of Solar PV Panels floating on water bodies due to the cooling effect.
While there are more Floating Solar PV installations in recent years, there is still a lack of reliable data and proven track records of the Floating Solar PV concept which may lead to developers & companies facing major issues when sourcing funds & assessing the project feasibility for Floating Solar PV projects. Not only is it hard to analyse the economic viability of Floating Solar PV projects, but financiers are also less likely to provide funding to Floating Solar PV projects as compared to rooftop solar PV and solar farm projects.
Not to mention the technical complexity when it comes to designing, building & operating the Floating Solar PV plants on water bodies, there are various issues that may surface like electrical safety, anchoring & mooring issues, and operations & maintenance.
There is also constant scepticism towards Floating Solar PV projects as many are unsure that the Return-On-Investment would outweigh the high expenditure used to build the installations & regular maintenance needed to prevent corrosion & degradation. Not much information on the efficacy of Floating Solar PV projects can be found, therefore, there is no solid evidence that it will generate better revenue as compared to other Solar PV projects.
Hence, it is important to hold this event for industry attendees & project developers to understand what other active Floating Solar PV industry players are doing to overcome the various challenges faced in their Floating Solar PV projects and utilise these proven solutions & best practices to help their Floating Solar PV projects succeed.
Equip Global is pleased to announce the dates for the leading 6th Floating Solar PV Summit 2023 that will be happening Zoom Online on 11 - 13 April 2023. Back by popular demand, this annual summit is the best platform for global industry experts in the Floating Solar PV industry to gather for invaluable networking and learning opportunities.
This is a conference truly worth experiencing for Floating Solar PV industry professionals! You will gain immense information and knowledge that cannot be found elsewhere.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Gain Targeted Knowledge on effective methods and strategies to improve Your Floating Solar PV Projects
- Resolve the technical complexity of Floating Solar PV to design, build & operate a well-performing & safe Floating Solar PV System
- Financing Options and Securing Project Funding for Floating Solar PV projects
- Gain insights on how you can conduct Regular maintenance programs for smooth Floating Solar PV operations
- Comprehensive Presentations by Industry Experts - Gain insights on the major challenges including the design, planning, execution, electrical safety, anchoring, mooring and site-specific environment issues faced across the Floating Solar PV industry Globally, and how You can overcome them
- Get Inspired by Real-life Case Studies in the Floating Solar PV industry Globally – Learn from their success stories and mistakes made in the project development process, understand how you can ensure you can ensure the economic viability of your Floating Solar PV project and achieve Floating Solar PV Project Success
- Hear about the Best Practices of effective Floating Solar PV solutions and strategies done by Key Industry Players and understand how other developers and organisations successfully incorporate them into their Floating Solar PV Projects, and use it to benchmark Your company against other successful companies focusing on floating solar energy production, highlighting areas for improvement in Your company
- Interactive Panel Discussions – Gain new perspectives on Industry Best Practices and ask any burning questions or opinions you have for Floating Solar PV project development and implementation
- In-depth Workshops – 2 expert-led summit workshops for you to gain a deeper understanding of the most critical issues and trends in Floating Solar PV, and learn how industry leaders are overcoming them
- Networking Opportunities – Connect and converse with like-minded Floating Solar PV people and industry peers, build and expand your professional network
Reserve your seat today to not miss a chance to be involved in the 6th Floating Solar PV Summit Live Online!
Endless opportunities for first-hand updates, networking, and discussion on global strategies and discovering new innovative solutions from only the best in their field to further develop and incorporate effective proven strategies utilised by other active key industry players to improve the success rate of Your Floating Solar PV projects!
Who Should Attend?
Tailor-made specifically for the top decision-makers (Directors, Heads, Engineers, Chiefs, Specialists, Project Managers) of the following divisions:
- Solar/ Solar PV
- Renewable Energy Projects
- New Energy Projects
- Energy Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Planning & Development
- Transmission & Distribution
From (but not limited to) these industries:
- Power & Electricity Companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Solar Power project developers
- Water Utility Companies (especially if they are responsible water bodies/ reservoirs within the country)
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Government officers, agencies & policy makers involved in solar PV/ Renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy investors & fund managers
- Energy regulators & Ministries in charge of energy infrastructure
- EPC/Engineering Contractors involved in Floating Solar PV
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for the full brochure!