The growth of the floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) market has been exponential over the past decade and will continue to escalate tremendously due to its cost competitiveness coupled with growing offshore gas production and rising demand for LNG as a transition fuel.
Each FSRU project however has its own characteristics and requirements and a number of different considerations will apply to the deployment of any individual FSRU vessel. These considerations will need to be carefully analysed and understood in order to move forward with the successful implementation of an FSRU project. In addition, there are several challenges and issues faced by the industry and project developers that could hinder FSRU project and operational success including technical, technological, project planning, project execution and commercial issues and they need to be understood and properly dealt with.
We understand your concerns. Based around your most pertinent priorities, we have developed this case-study and practically driven FSRU masterclass where we will deep dive into questions & topics including how you can develop sustainable and efficient FSRU project, encompassing three major aspects of any FSRU project lifecycle - strategy & feasibility, design & construction and operations & asset maintenance.
Taking place in a timezone (CET, GMT +1) that's comfortable for everyone globally, hrough case studies, practical insights and real-life experiences, led by a truly international expert trainer, Equip Global’s interactive 4-day FSRU Masterclass taking place 13 - 16 June 2023, Live Online Digitally, will cover all of the above and more to provide you with information that can really help you grasp practical knowledge and develop and implement a robust FSRU development strategy.
10 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about global LNG trends, supply chain & market fundamentals, regulatory frameworks, LNG properties and how FSRU can fit into the value chain
- Gain knowledge on how you can assess the commercial viability and project feasibility of your FSRU project
- Overcome technical challenges associated with FSRU terminals so that your project is successful
- Understand the various technologies and systems involved in a FSRU project
- Improve your strategy & feasibility analysis of FSRU project including topics such as concept selection, site analysis, tender & demand management, yard assessment and economical analysis
- Ensure your FSRU design and construction is reliable as the masterclass cover key areas including hydrodynamics, mooring, geotechnical studies and construction monitoring
- Improve Operations and Maintenance of FSRU facilities through effective asset management, maintenance planning and condition monitoring
- Gain insights on FSRU risk management planning and mitigation
- Learn Safety & Environment Management Best Practices for FSRUs
- Hear case studies globally and pick up best practices from successful FSRU project so that you ensure ROI on your project and also effectively manage your FSRU project lifecycle
Who Should Attend:
This highly rated FSRU masterclass is great for industry participants who are looking to gain an understanding of FSRU projects, operations and technology, and those who would like to update their existing knowledge of the latest developments of FSRUs.
Additionally, it will be useful for anyone (technical and non-technical) wishing to understand more of the Gas / LNG Supply Chain and the role of FSRUs within this and include:
- Persons (technical and non-technical) involved in the gas and LNG Industries.
- Shipbuilding, ship repair & ship conversion groups.
- Offshore engineering & construction suppliers or contractors.
- LNG facilities & bunkering personnel.
- Oil & Gas production personnel involved in project management, engineering, procurement, production, construction, commercial, commissioning and administration.
- Persons involved in O&G Safety and Environmental issues and regulations.
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for more details on trainer profile and training details.