Your Expert Trainer
Manish is a global business service transformation leader and currently th GBS Transformation Head for Halliburton, one of the world’s largest oilfield service companies. With 15 yea..
You Need to be at this leading Global Business Services Masterclass!
The operational strategies of global enterprises are typically characterized by a mix of shared services, centers of excellence and outsourced delivery models designed to leverage economies of scale and scope, organizational and geographic consolidation and process standardization. Today, businesses like yours are increasingly seeking to move your pproach to service delivery further up the maturity ladder and delopying a Global Business Services Model in order to integrate a myriad of operational strategies, business support functions and regional initiatives into a cohesive and coordinated framework.
Comprising of a mx of service delivery modesls and typically charged with overseeing multiple service centers and functions – including front office operations such as call centers, back office operations such as F&A and industry-specific middle office operations – GBS organizations are designed to drive common practices, protocols and control measures, as well as leverage geographies to reduce costs, achieve operati and address language requirements.
That said there are many challenges and huge knowledge gaps organizations face when planning and and implementing a global business service organization.
- Which operating model to adopt?
- What is the ROI and is there a business case?
- How can we integrate various business support function?
- How do we enhance our GBS capabilities?
- How do we move from transactional shared service centres to a multi-functional global business service organization setup?
- How do we develop robust processes and governance mechanisms?
- How can we leverage automation and digital technologies
- How can we use GBS to achieve more than just economies of scale & cost-reduction but much more?
At the Global Business Services Masterclass this coming 31 May - 3 June 2021, Live Online, all this and more will be discussed and taught through practical concepts and case studies, to ensure you develop a top-performng GBS organization which is best-in-class!
10 Reasons Why You Need to Attend this Masterclass!
- Find out how you can successfully transit from a shared services model to a global business services stratregy whilst integrating your various business support functions seamlessly
- Gain insights on how you can develop a strategy that drives a successful global business service organization
- Find out how you can tap on the operational & cost benefits of implementing an effective global business service organization
- Learn how you can plan and deploy effective processes, SOPs and governance frameworks for success
- Understand how to select the correct operating & businss models for your organization through case studies globally
- Deploy digital tools and ensure your GBS is relevant in a digital era
- Build leadership capabilities in driving your GBS forward and ensuring that it's aligned to your organizational objectives
- Enhance Service Delivery through a Best-in-Class GBS
- Transform your customer experience both internally and externally with a GBS model
Who should attend
This masterclass is designed for all industry verticals looking to plan, implement or improve on your existing Global Business Services Organization, targetted at the Chiefs, Directors, VPs, Managers and Specialists of:
- Shared Services
- Global Business Services
- Business Services
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- HR, Benefits, Administration & Payroll
- Finance & Accounting
- Procurement & Sourcing
Like more information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org