- EYAD ARAFAH
Heavy Transportation General Manager
Almajdouie Logistics Company
- BURHAN KURIS
Managing Director - MENAT Region
- DANIEL TRAVIS
Global Lifting Operations Risk Specialist
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- DENNIS JUL PEDERSEN
Chief Executive Officer
Port of Esbjerg
- EDUARD LOPKOV
WTG Installation Senior Lead Specialist - EPC & Operations
Orsted Wind Power Germany GmbH
- EMRE MEHMET KARA
Port, Transport, Crane & Installation (PTCI) Manager
Goldwind International Holdings
- ERIK BERTHOLET
Business Manager of Logistics & Offshore Wind
Groningen Seaports/Port of Eemshaven
- HENRIK HARKES
Chief Executive Officer
HARCO Heavy Lifting
- THEIS GISSELBÆK
CCO - Operations and Business Development
Port of Grenaa
- STEPHEN SPILLER
Transport & Logistics Manager (On-shore Wind)
GE Renewable Energy
- ALLARD KLINKERS
Commercial Manager Offshore & Logistics
Port of Amsterdam
Join us at the World's Only Heavy Lifting & Transportation Summit Dedicated to the Wind Energy Industry!
From 2020 to 2027, the global wind energy market is estimated to reach $127.2 billion, increasing at a CAGR of 9.3%. The wind energy sector is booming, making it one of the most significant and fastest-growing renewable energy sources globally.
As the wind power sector grows, so does the complexity and difficulty of transporting and installing wind turbines and wind energy-related equipment and components for both onshore and offshore wind farm developments.
Come Join Us at Equip Global’s 7th Heavy Lifting & Transportation for Wind Energy Summit 2023. A one-of-a-kind 4-day summit specifically designed for personnel and organizations involved in the Heavy Lifting and Transport of Wind Turbines and Wind-Related Equipment to hear Wind Energy Experts share their Knowledge and Experience on the Challenges in their Current and Future Transportation Processes and Installation Procedures, as well as the Opportunities & Emerging Trends that lie ahead in the Wind Energy Heavy Lifting & Transportation Sector.
Participate in this Essential and Significant Summit and seize this opportunity with new projects on demand, especially for Heavy Lift & Transportation Project Offshore Wind Vessels, Cranes, Trailers, Heavy Lift Cargoes, moving Large Wind-related Equipment and Machinery, and managing other complex Logistical Wind Energy Projects.
Taking place from 20 - 23 February 2023, the 7th Heavy Lifting & Transportation for Wind Energy Summit will be held entirely LIVE Online in view of the global pandemic. Knowing how much can be lost when switching from in-person to online events, it has been Equip Global’s priority to ensure that the summit is as engaging and valuable as possible.
Key Benefits of Attending:
- An Insightful and Well-Structured 4-day Summit presenting the views of Key Leading Players in the Wind Energy Transportation, Installation and Commissioning Industry.
- Hear from Esteemed speakers - Engage and Learn from the industry's most brilliant minds from across the world who are shaping the Onshore and Offshore Wind Heavy Lifting, Transportation and Installation Sector.
- Engage in 4 Beneficial and Resourceful Workshops led by Promising Industry Experts where they share their Knowledge and Expertise on Overcoming Transportation and Lifting Challenges in the Installation of Onshore and Floating Offshore Wind Turbines.
- Build Meaningful Connections and Networks and get your Burning Questions answered with Heavy Lifting and Transportation Industry Colleagues During Discussions, Q&A Sessions, and Networking Breaks to Gain Perspectives in order to remain competitive in the Wind Energy Market.
- Learn and Understand Heavy Lifting & Transportation Industry Trends which will Impact the Operating Processes of Wind Energy Project Developers, Wind Turbine Manufacturers, OEM Leaders, Port & Shipyards, and Logistics & Transportation Companies.
- Unlock and Gain Insights about Emerging Manufacturing and Installation Techniques for addressing the Transportation and Logistics issues involved with Huge and Tall Turbine Towers.
- Develop Strategies and Techniques required for Highly Challenging Issues Faced in the Industry associated with Lifting and Transporting Wind Projects in Difficult Environmental Conditions.
- Access Exclusive Business Intelligence on Cutting-Edge and Novel Emerging Lifting & Transportation Technologies and Innovations.
- Secure partners, win contracts, and seize potentials at the Globally One and Only Heavy Lifting & Transportation Conference for the Wind Energy Industry.
- Learn and Expand your Knowledge through Real Life Case Studies on Onshore and Floating Offshore Wind Installation Works globally.
- Deep Diving into Transportation and Installation Issues and Barriers Pertaining to the Scaling up & Increasingly Complex Wind Turbine.
- Discuss on Proven Lifting & Transportation Methodologies to Fully and Effectively Optimise Wind Projects’ Resources, Cost & Time to ensure Maximum ROI.
- Coming Together as an Industry to Overcome the Enormous Pressure on Onshore and Offshore Supply Chain and Transport Logistics due to the Unprecedented Global Impact from Covid-19 & Geopolitical Tensions.
Who Should Attend:
Equip Global's specially curated Summit on Heavy Lifting & Transportation for Wind Energy is suitable for wide range of Wind Energy Professionals but will particularly benefit:
Heads / Managers / Directors / Leaders / Managers/ Engineers / Technicians / Supervisors / Specialists of:
- Technical Services
- Engineering & Development
- Wind Projects/Wind Construction
- Lifting & Rigging
- Heavy Lifting & Transport Projects
- Project Cargo / Cargo
- Offshore Installation
- Onshore & Offshore Projects
- Naval Architects
- Wind Turbines/Wind Farms
- Structural Engineering
Including - CEOs, COOs and General Managers
From (but not limited to) -
- Wind Turbine/Wind Equipment companies
- OEM companies (original equipment manufacturers)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Companies involved in producing wind energy
- Port Operators
- Offshore & Marine (O&M) Shipyards & Fabricators for Wind Industry
- Logistics & Transportation Companies for Wind Industry including Shipping / Vessel companies for Oil & Gas Industry
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for the full brochure!!