The ONLY DETAILED WIND ENERGY INDUSTRY HEAVY LIFTING AND TRANSPORTATION COURSE WORLDWIDE!
The wind energy industry, together with the construction processes for onshore and offshore wind farms require the installation of ever heavier key components including wind turbines at ever greater heights, generally within very tight spaces and schedules as part of a complex logistics process.
Heavy lifting represents a key alternative to standard in-situ or crane erection procedures, and it has become an important construction method for both onshore and offshore wind farm installation and commissioning, as well as the maintenance operations on heavy components including wind turbines. It is therefore important for project operators and contractors to gain deep knowledge on the techniques and processes to use heavy lifting and transportation, and deliver smart solutions to these unique logistical challenges for the wind energy industry.
Equip Global’s 3-day Heavy Lifting and Transportation Techniques for Wind Energy, is the ONLY comprehensive course globally targeted at the WIND ENERGY SECTOR and is a perfect training course for you to improve your technical know-how, minimize the operating risk, get your staff certified and provide better quality to operate extremely heavy lifting and transportation projects for wind farms and heavy components. At Equip Global, we only provide you with information that can really help you in your day-to-day work. Through case studies, blueprint presentations and interactive discussions, we are committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in wind energy heavy lifting & transportation.
11 Key Benefits of Attending!
- Learn how to improve and execute the lifting and transportation process from an expert with extensive experience with heavy lifting operations for the wind industry
- Learn to describe structure features of various types of heavy lifting and transportation equipment for wind power
- Identify the various types of accessories and attachments used with heavy lifting projects for wind turbines
- Know how to Estimate the forces in the lifting operations for wind heavy components
- Gain insights on trailers, cranes and how they apply to your wind lifting operations
- Prepare plans and cost estimates for wind power heavy lifting and transportation projects
- Conduct standard equipment maintenance and inspections prior to execution of heavy lifting and transportation projects for wind power
- Apply safety regulations in heavy lifting and transportation projects for wind energy
- Gain insights on both Extreme Heavy Lifting techniques and best practices for the offshore and onshore wind farms
- Develop methodologies and procedures for the most challenging projects in difficult environmental conditions
- Hear Hands-On Case Studies and adopt lessons learned in wind turbine lifting & hoisting operations
Who Should Attend:
From across oil & energy companies, wind farms, renewable energy companies, engineering contractors, logistics companies, shipyards, fabricators, heavy lifting & transportation companies involved in wind sector:
- Lifting Engineers
- Lifting & Rigging Specialist
- Structural Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Project Managers & Planners
- Construction Managers & Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Transport & Lifting supervisors
- Project Cargo Specialist
- Marine Warranty Surveyors
- Cargo Superintendents
- Marine Risk Engineers
- Freight Forwarders
- Sales Engineers
- Offshore Installation Engineers
- Naval Architects / Marine Engineers
- HSE Managers & Engineers
Like More information?
Email us at email@example.com!