Your Expert Trainer
Former CLO and Head of Leadership Development for Saudi Aramco Oil Company, he led one of the most successful turnarounds of a business, moving from an offering of 2,800 training seats per year..
What do employees really want? Respect? Growth? Opportunities? The answer is YES to all of the mentioned. However, just as important is the ideal that employees are begging to be led. That’s right! Begging to be led. Why? It’s Because more than likely they have yet to work with a GREAT LEADER! Here’s your chance to learn the skills to be the leader your employees need you to be. By applying the concepts of M.I.C.E.E which represents the five practices of exemplary leaders [Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act and Encourage the Heart], both your employees and your boss/superiors will notice a drastic difference.
Leaders get people moving. They energize and they mobilize. They take people and organizations to places they have never been before. The leadership challenge never goes away, and especially in uncertain and turbulent times, real leaders step up and take charge.
Why Attend this Leadership Development Masterclass?
This 3-day Leadership Challenge Masterclass will use 5 key frameworks of Exemplary Leadership to inspire you to become the best possible leaders you can ever be. How do you get other people to want to follow you? How do you get other people, by free will and free choice, to move together on a common purpose? How do you mobilize others to want to struggle to achieve shared aspirations? These are key questions we will address in this masterclass.
Through case studies, role plays, practical exercises and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies on how they can become effective leaders whilst inspiring great performances from the people they manage and lead.
5 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Leadership Challenge Masterclass:
- Learn how you can become a more effective leader who turns vision into realities, obstacles into innovation
- Learn how you can effectively mobilize others to make extraordinary things happen in your organization
- Learn how you can effectively influence the people you lead to turn challenging opportunities into remarkable success
- Learn what makes your people follow you and work together and with you towards common objectives
- Learn what gets your people motivated and how you can set shared visions which are inspirational
Who Should Attend:
This training course is aimed at anyone who has management and leadership responsibilities from across industries, who want to develop their leadership capabilities through a systematic and proven way which has met the concrete test of application.
It will also benefit professionals in the leadership, organizational development functions within companies who are tasked to improve the leadership development skillsets of their organization OR are in charge of developing future leaders. Attendees will include:
- Team Leaders & Managers
- Department Heads & Directors
- Senior Officers from both Private and Public Sectors
- General Managers, Regional Heads & C-Level Executives
- Managers & Directors in charge of human capital
- Managers/Heads/Chiefs of Leadership Development
- Managers/Heads/Chiefs of Talent Management/ Development
Managers/Heads/Chiefs of Learning & Development
For more information!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org today!