- Dr. Amelie Villeneuve
Global Head of Learning
Standard Chartered Bank
- Vaclav Koranda
CEO & Principal Consultant, Jebat Consulting, Former Vice President Human Resources, T-Systems
- Megha Goel
Chief Human Resources Officer,
Godrej Properties Ltd
- Lawrence Chan
Director, Learning & Development Asia,
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Anish Lalchandani
Global Head of Talent Management,
- Gan Sow Chat
VP, Human Resources,
- Grace Chan
Vice President, Group Human Resource,
- Padmashree Santosh
Vice President & Global Head of Learning, Diversity and Organisation Effectiveness,
- Pambudi Sunarsihanto
Human Resources Director,
- Vineet Mangal
- Isha Majithia Bhatia
Global Lead Talent Management,
Standard Chartered Bank
- Anung Anindita
Senior Vice President Human Capital,
- Marwan ElGamal
Head of Talent & Organizational Development,
Be at the World's Leading Learning and Development Congress!
Human capital is the greatest asset and the biggest key to achieving business goals for any organization and the best way to prepare the workforce to excel in a highly competitive environment is through effective learning and training programs. The difficulty lies in ensuring Learning professionals are focused on their own development to be able to design programs that ensure the organization is able to adapt and embrace the ever changing and complex business environment. This is especially challenging in the current market climate, as we grapple with the future of work and workforce, adapt to the post pandemic corporate learning environment and embrace the wide range of digital technologies available.
WHAT ARE THE TOP TRAINING TRENDS TO HELP COMPANIES SHIFT INTO THE WORLD OF CONTINUOUS LEARNING?
Equip Global’s renowned L&D conference, the 13th Learning & Development World Congress is back in Singapore 2023! With Chief Learning Officers, Global Learning, Training and Development Directors, Vice Presidents and Senior Managers gracing this annual summit, LDWC 2023 will focus on addressing the challenges all Learning professionals face in providing the most effective training & development programs aimed at maximizing employees’ performance to achieve business goals.
Expect a 4-day packed program with strategic case studies on developing training programs to equip your workforce with skills for jobs of tomorrow and ways to build an agile organisation in this rapidly changing industry. Also, find out about the different platforms to support employees to take ownership of their learning, rapid reskilling strategies, how to integrated digital and virtual technologies into your learning framework, and how to drive a continuous learning culture to support business objectives. In addition, this conference will focus on driving employee engagement by provide learner-centric training and leveraging on digitalisation to drive a successful training program!
The #1 Event for L&D Leaders is BACK and BETTER than ever!
- 20 Global Learning & Development Case Studies and Interactive Discussions
- 95% Director Level and Above
- 2 Day Main Conference to Impact Your L&D Strategies
- 1 Interactive Hard Talk Panel Discussions
- 6 In-Depth Expert-Led Workshops
- Brand New Speaker Line Up!!
- Put a big circular icon – NO SEPARATE TRACKS so that you GAIN Access to 100% of the presentations, discussions & workshop sessions!! Maximize your ROI!
Key Summit Highlights:
- Future of Work & Workforce – Redesigning learning, talent development, organisational practices and business models for the future of your work and workforce
- Employee Engagement & Learning Culture – Incorporate Experiential learning and experimentations to engage and retain talent whilst building a culture of continuous learning within your organization
- Effective & Up-to-date Learning & Onboarding Strategies – Find out about how to adapt learning to flow of work, rapid reskilling, onboarding strategies, linking learning to talent development as well as ensuring learning adds tangible impact to your bottom line
- Digital Transformation – Transforming Learning for the Digital Age, particularly in the wake of COVID-19 Pandemic. Leverage on robotics, automation, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence to design effective trainings
- Personalised Training – Develop personalised training by focusing on learner’s experience, work environment, performance and technological fluency
- Big Data – Analyse and leverage on big data to provide insights on training program; Develop Learning Programs designed by data
- Leadership Development – Building an organisation of agile leaders to respond swiftly to rapidly changing market opportunities, stakeholder expectations and customers’ demand
- Organisational Development & Learner Engagement – Align employee training with organizational objectives to drive a robust learning culture whilst ensuring learners take ownership of their own development
- 20+ Strategic Case Studies and 6 Workshops - Provide you with ample opportunities to get listen to the latest trends and get your problems solved!
Who Should Attend:
Chief, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers and Executives of the following divisions
Across These Industries
Like More information?
Email us today at email@example.com for the full agenda and speaker line up.