The Must-Attend LNG FUELLED VESSELS & BUNKERING MASTERCLASS!
Increased demand for LNG as a marine fuel means rapid development and operations of LNG bunkering infrastructure and LNG-powered vessels is inevitable. To ensure the safe handling of LNG as a marine fuel, a firm knowledge of the rules and regulations fundamental principles of the various systems involved is essential. To be capable of handling the numerous challenges on LNG powered or storage vessels, it is important to have an educated, knowledgeable and well-trained team, familiar with LNG as a fuel and technology, as well bunkering best practices and technical expertise.
Equip Global ’s 4 Day LNG Fuelled Vessels & Bunkering Training Course will focus on the key safety concerns, technological knowledge, overcoming technical challenges, critical drivers and managing risks associated with LNG powered or storage vessels design, processing, operations and management as well as LNG Bunkering infrastructure
11 Key Benefits of Attending This Course Include:
- Understand the unique characteristics of LNG as a cryogenic fuel and how to handle it
- Learn how you can manage the hazards and risks of LNG storage, transfer and handling
- Improve your knowledge of handling the safety, security measures and restrictions in and around LNG transfer facilities/terminals and on board
- Evaluate and Understand in Detail the Design, Engineering, Operations and Safety Aspects of Dual-Fuel Engines
- Learn Tanks and Equipment Inspection & Maintenance
- Gain technical and design knowledge on LNG bunkering Infrastructure
- LNG Bunkering Procedures and Standards for various delivery methods
- Adopt Industry best practices, specific guidelines and regulations for the safest and most efficient ways to conduct the LNG transfer and maintain LNG on board as a fuel
- In Detail Analysis and Review of LNG Technology & Systems
- Your Expert Trainer Has Real-World LNG Bunkering, Vessel, Project Design, Layout & Engineering Experiences
- Through practical discussions and case studies, all topics will be discussed in great depth
Who Should Attend?
Recommended for Anyone Involved in LNG Fuelled/Storage Marine Vessels and Operators of LNG Fuelled Vessels & Bunkering Infrastructure
- LNG Vessel Operators & Owners
- LNG/ Gas Companies
- LNG Offshore & Marine Companies
- LNG Bunkering Infrastructure Companies
- LNG Vessel Construction Shipyards
- LNG Vessel Engineering Contractors
- Dual Fuel System Designers & Technology Providers
- Classification Societies
Like more information?
Please email us at email@example.com