Your Expert Trainer
For the past 30 years, he has had the phenomenal opportunity to work with over 300 corporations in the U.S., Middle East, Africa, Russia, Asia, Netherlands, Turkey and Central America in various fa..
Be at the World's Leading Material Planning Masterclass! SPECIAL FOCUS on how you can Practically Use Material Planning to Build Resilience into Your Supply Chain Management Strategy!
To ensure manufacturing and production operations are effective, a big part of this optimization process is how companies design and execute its material planning process and how it controls inventory and materials requirements management. Effective material planning helps companies plan and schedule their product operations in a way that it will not require any excessive inventory and in the process of which ensure capital preservation. Also, successful materials planning help to ensure that there are always enough materials & components required available for production, better ensure accurate S&OP, demand planning & forecasting whilst being able to meet contract obligations to supply products to clients within schedule Plus, market uncertainties & unforeseen disruptions such as the COVID-19 related supply chain disruptions have shown the importance of effective material planning processes that improve production capacities in any scenario. This is critical in helping companies improve supply chain resilience regardless of routine operations or in times of disruption
Are you looking to gain knowledge on best practice material planning? Are you looking to overcome challenges in material and component shortages? Looking to gain insights on how you can leverage material planning to achieve customer service objectives? Do you have to constantly re-plan production? Is the output from your MRP system too nervous? Do your planners and buyers fail to process all the action messages before the next MRP run? Is there a general lack of understanding of where the messages and the plans have come from, and how to react to supply chain issues using MRP? If your company answers “yes” to some, or all, of these questions, then this specially developed masterclass is for you.
Not only will Equip Global’s Material Planning Masterclass cover the above topics in a step-by-step manner and in practical terms, we will also analyse case studies and lessons learnt globally to help you optimize your material planning process & strategy. Plus! Through practical insights, find out how you can future-proof your material planning process against future crises and supply chain disruptions. Don't miss this opportunity to grasp practical knowledge, develop and implement a robust Material Planning Strategy!
10 Key Reasons to Attend!
- Establish an effective material planning process that works well during routine operations and also during times of uncertainty and disruption
- Optimize Capacity Planning & Management
- Gain insights on demand planning, forecasting and S&OP Strategies
- Design and Implement a Robust Material Requirements Planning Framework within your Operations
- Improve Master Production Scheduling and ensure it’s aligned to your production objectives
- Learn to Position Supply Chain risks with an end to end perspective within your Material Planning Process
- Apply best practices in inventory & MRP risk management
- Find out how you can plan for uncertainties in your material plan to reduce impact of disruptions
- Business Continuity Management – How can your Material Planning Process adapt quickly in times of volatility so that production & manufacturing operations can carry on
- Key considerations in developing an effective Material Plan and Incorporate it into Your Overall Supply Chain Management & Production Process
Program Training Style & Outcome
This masterclass employs “Best Practice” training called “Blended Training" This includes classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study/role playing exercises, group interaction and feedback, one on one coaching from the facilitator We have found this to be an extremely effective training methodology, even via learning and receiving training sessions online!
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass will benefit you are involved or in charge of the following departments/job functions from across sectors and need to gain practical knowledge on material planning including:
- Material Planning
- Material Management
- Plant Operations
- Operation Scheduling
- Manufacturing Resource Planning
- Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Risk Management
- Finance & Accounting
Like more information?
Emai us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full brochure