Your Expert Trainer
She is an expert in Managing Organizational Transformation through Leadership Development, Women Leadership, Technology Adoption and creating Talent Cultures of Diversity and Inclusion. Previou..
This masterclass aims to prepare aspiring CHROs and provide strategic advice to HR Directors & Leaders to know how to become an influential, decisive HR executive leader in a disruptive world. Through various case studies and interactive sessions, the program will adequately prepare HR executives for the future road ahead though topics including resilience, leadership styles definition, adapting to global human capital trends, how to serve as a trusted partner to the CEO, how to effectively leverage digitalization, predictive analytics, and data science to diversity & inclusion, to how HR can become a driver of business results and effectively navigate pitfalls/challenges in today’s economic and human capital climate
What Makes The NEXT-GENERATION CHRO MASTERCLASS a MUST-ATTEND?
- Improve your understanding of your leadership style to better serve the needs of your business
- Adapting to the future of work, changing business environment trends, and the demographics/composition of your workforce
- Effectively tap on digital technology and industry 4.0 technologies to improve how you can add value to the organization
- Playing Various Roles – Learn how you can put on various hats including technologist, innovator, economist and humanist under various situations
- Learn how you can be the ultimate CHRO in order to serve as the trusted partner to your CEO by applying agility, resilience and being the vanguard of change
- Improving your skills in leading with emotional intelligence, influence and customer centricity
- Driving change by design and building a culture of empowerment in the capacity of CHRO
- Case Studies – Hear success factors of leading CHROs and what made them tick in today’s uncertain and disruptive world
Who Should Attend?
This masterclass is suitable for current CHROs/HR Directors, Decision Makers & Senior Managers of Learning & Development, Human Capital, People Management, Digital HR, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management and HR Business Partners OR any aspiring CHROs across all industries and geographical regions.
Learn More Details!
Email us today at email@example.com!