- Amol Puranik
Head - Structured Solution,
- Chu Hong Minh
Head of Risk Controlling,
- Dragutin Vukovic
Senior Consultant, Strategy and Transaction,
- Ralf Zeitlberger
Senior Management Advisor,
Erste Group Bank AG
- Faisal Javed Siddiqui
Senior Manager, Corporate Credit,
Bank Al Habib Limited
- Nilavo Chatterjee
Business Loan Group Deputy Manager,
- Alper Bakan
IFRS9 and Early Warning System Team Lead,
- Muhammad Atif Ikram
Credit Portfolio Manager- SME,
Arab National Bank
- Budi Santoso Maku
Head of BNI Regional Credit Risk Pontianak, West Kalimantan (Assistant Vice President),
PT.Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
- *Jonathan Uy (TBC)
Head of Strategic Initiative,
Philippine National Bank
- *Janushan Vijayarajah (TBC)
Head of Collateral Management,
BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Okafor Joanas
Head Loan Monitoring, Remedial and Recovery,
Rehoboth Microfinance Bank Limited
Join us now at the 7th Non- Performing Loan Management Summit 2022!
COVID-19 pandemic impact on the global economy has been significant. Majority of the countries are still fighting against the coronavirus, whereas some countries are under control. The economy has come to a sudden halt; the unemployment rate increased, certain industries have been badly hit, whereas other industries have flourished amid the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the aftermath of the ongoing pandemic will be challenging for Banks as it will bring about high levels of non-performing & impaired loans.
A high number of non-performing loans poses a massive risk for the banks as these NPL are considered bad debts that are unlikely to recover. Banks with high non-performing loans may face cash flow, operational, profitability challenges and could be seen as less attractive to potential investors due to their inability to collect money from the loan. As such, Bank needs to effectively respond and manage their non-performing loan in the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous Business Environment.
Come Join the 6th Non- Performing Loan Management Summit, as this year we will focus on How You can Select A Suitable Credit Recovery Strategy to Protect Bank’s Interest, Develop an Effective Collateral Management to Mitigate Risk and Costs for the Bank, devising a Non-Performance Loan (NPL) Strategy to ensure Bank Operability and Lending Capabilities, Implementing Early Warning System to Predict Potential Defaults and Reduce Losses and Many more!
Equip Global’s leading 7th Non-Performing Management Loan Summit taking place in March 2022, LIVE ONLINE will provide a platform for likeminded individuals a learning opportunity. Expect to hear successful case studies from leading banks as they share their experiences and success factors on managing Non- Performing Loan effectively. You cannot afford to miss it!
What Makes it a MUST ATTEND?
- Find Out How Workout Units Can Protect Banks’ Interests by effectively managing Non-Performing Loans
- Find Out How You Can Detect Early Warning Signs for Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) to minimize NPLs turning into Loan Default
- Leveraging on Portfolio Management to Assess Potential Borrower and Mitigate Loan turning into Non-Performing Loan
- Understand How You Can Developed an Effective Timeline to Ensure Non-Performing Loan Risk is minimized
- Gain Insights on How Banks can Adjust Their Strategies and Efforts in Reducing Non-Performing Loan amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Find out how Current Trends in Borrower Behaviour and How Has COVID-19 pandemic affects Non-Performing Loans Collection
- Devising a Non-Performance Loan (NPL) Strategy to ensure Bank Operability and Lending Capabilities
- Learn How You Can Select A Suitable Credit Recovery Strategy to Protect Bank’s Interest
- Find Out How You Can Develop an Effective Collateral Management Strategy to Mitigate Risk and Minimize Costs for Your Bank
- Tap on the Various Opportunities to Interact with Industry Experts during Presentations, Q&A, Networking Breaks and Panel Discussions to get your Burning Non- Performing Loan Questions answered at the Summit!
- Participate at the 4 in-depth Workshops Led by Global Leading Industry Experts as They Share their Expertise on How you can Successfully Manage Your Non- Performing Loans
Who Should Attend:
From Across Banks & Financial Institutions Globally
Chiefs, Head, Senior Manager, Manager, Senior Executives of
- Non- Performing Loans
- Non- Performing Loans Portfolio
- Mortgage Loan
- Mortgage Banking
- Unsecured Lending Products
- Secured Lending Products
- Credit Collection
- Credit Recovery
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit/Credit Advisory
- SME Banking
- Retail Banking
- Retail Asset
- Loan Monitoring
- Credit Operation
- Finance & Accounting
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!