Your Expert Trainer
A dynamic Aviation Industry leader, he was the principal Founding Partner of NavStar Aviation Group, an aviation ground handling company based at three airports in Canada and three airports in Flor..
Leading Occupational Health and Safety for Airports Masterclass!
Working in Airports exposes ground staff (both internally and external vendors) to a wide range of hazards both on the landside and airside of the airport. It is important that airports employ zero tolerance to accident/incidents happening within the airport vincity and that it develops processes and plans to ensure workforce safety and health while carrying out and inspecting Occupational Health and Safety Practices, Risk Management Frameworks in Compliance with Global Standards and Regulatory Requirements.
Similarly, should an WSH occurrence/accident/incident does happen, the airport needs to be able to carry out effective investigations to ensure the impact is minimized and corrective actions are taken.
Through case studies, practical application of WSH principles and lessons learnt from global airports, this 5-day masterclass focuses on helping attendees develop a proven and effective Occupational Health and Safety Strategy and Program.
10 Reasons Why You Must Attend This Occupational Health & Safety for Airports Masterclass
- Implement Workplace Safety & Health Systems that are in line with Global Standards and Regulations
- Learn how to Apply Loss Control & Prevention Measures within Your Airport
- Learn how you can Conduct internal Workplace Safety & Health Audits and Inspections Effectively
- Find out How You can Conduct Effective Risk Management Strategies and Frameworks
- Understand how You can Promote an Establishment of Outstanding Safety and Occupational Health
- Understand How You Can Investigate Major WSH Occurrences and Recommend the Appropriate Corrective/Preventive Actions
- Improve your understanding of how to create awareness and participation of executives, employees, staff and contractors in workforce safety and culture
- Learn How You Can Standardize Occupational Health and Safety Systems/Measures across stakeholders in the Airport, Both Internal and External
- Human Factors – Analyse How You Can Mitigate the Risks Human Factors can Play in Jeopardizing Workforce and Occupational Health Safety
- Evaluate Lessons Learnt and Best Practices from Global Airport OHSE Case Studies & Breaches
Who has the Masterclass Been Developed For?
This masterclass is suitable for professionals involved/in charge of occupational health and safety from airport operators and aviation authorities globally including:
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Workplace Safety & Health
- Health Safety Environment
- Quality Management/Quality Management Systems
- Risk Management
- Business Resilience
- Airside/Landside Safety
Like to receive the brochure?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org!