Your Expert Trainer
He currently holds the Chair in Geomechanics at the University of Surrey where he leads the Geomechanics Research Group and is the Director of SAGE (Surrey Advanced Geotechnical Engineering) labora..
Offshore wind turbine foundations and substructures are critically important to any offshore wind farm operations. Located in such a dynamic and extremely powerful element as the sea, foundations is a key element of any offshore wind farm, Not only does it account for over one-fourth of the total equipment cost, they need to be designed to withstand extreme conditions for the entire life cycle. Site conditions, geohazards and installation risks are unique for each site development and a comprehensive understanding is essential to optimise foundation design so that they can successfully drive the efficiency and safety of offshore wind farm operations. Also, as they must support the wind turbines, absorbing all the forces and loads and providing a safe and stable base, defining the right typology of foundation can have a huge impact both on the economic and technical sides.
Understanding all the technical, design, installation, engineering, maintenance & commercial challenges faced with offshore wind foundations and substructures, Equip Global has done deep industry research and developed this world’s one and only comprehensive 4-day Offshore Wind Foundations & substructures masterclass. It has been developed to provide you with case studies, best practices, practical strategies, techniques and lessons learned to enhance your knowledge in this topic area, so that you can effectively support your organization in carrying out safe & efficient offshore wind farm operations.
10 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to design, plan and engineer offshore wind turbine foundations and substructures
- Gain knowledge on offshore wind farm development and the support structures necessary for robust foundation design
- Improve your knowledge on offshore wind foundations installation, construction, operations & maintenance
- Enhance your knowledge on geotechnical investigations and site management important for effective foundation design, engineering & installation
- Learn about soil structure interaction issues related to foundation design & engineering
- Get detailed knowledge about the design and analysis of mono pile, and jacket structure foundations.
- Gain knowledge on measuring & managing loads on offshore wind turbine foundations and calculations required for foundation design
- Gain knowledge on cost management, structural health monitoring and corrosion protection for offshore wind turbine foundations and substructures
- Hear case studies and lessons learned from global offshore wind farm and foundations projects
- Be at the world’s only comprehensive Offshore Wind Foundations & Substructures Masterclass so that your organization reap the benefits of your new found knowledge!
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is aimed at all industry professionals & engineers across the wind energy, wind turbine, offshore foundation, wind farm development, oil & gas, engineering industries with an interest & responsibility in design, engineering, planning, installation, construction, operations & maintenance of Offshore wind turbine foundations & substructures including the following departments
- Wind Energy Projects
- Wind Farm Development
- Offshore Wind/Floating Wind
- Offshore Wind Farm Foundations
- Offshore Wind Technical
- Foundations & Substructures
- Wind Turbine Substructures
- Wind Turbine Installation
- Conversion Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Offshore Control Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Project Management
- Safety Management
- Contract Engineering
Like More Information?
Email us at email@example.com for the full brochure!