Your Expert Trainer
He has had over 30 years of hands-on experience in the management of ports. He graduated with the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree and obtained post-graduate qualifications in General Managem..
It is well documented that the biggest challenge faced by global ports and terminals is the Optimization of Their Port Operations to Improve Productivity. Plus, the emergence of mega vessels, ports are under tremendous pressures to improve capacity planning, streamline their processes, redesign their infrastructure and develop strategies that can optimize their port/terminal operations in order to raise productivity and operational efficiency while ensuring it’s highly sustainable, commercially viable and competitive.
Understanding this, as part of Equip Global ’s renowned port & maritime summit and training course series globally, the 3-day exclusive OPTIMIZING PORT OPERATIONS & CAPACITY PLANNING MASTERCLASS will use proven frameworks to help you improve your port operational efficiency, capacity planning and productivity in order to run a economically sustainable, efficient and successful operations.
Through case studies, role plays, practical exercises and real industry practices, attendees will be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies from around the world so as to benefit from a fruitful and engaging masterclass.
6 KEY Reasons Why You Must Attend
- Learn how you can design and plan your port infrastructure to optimize operational efficiency
- Find out how you can improve capacity planning to improve port productivity
- Learn how you can drive port performance through better utilization of port space, infrastructure, technology and equipment
- Evaluate different types of ports/terminals and how you can customize a port strategy and plan that can optimize your port operations in line with your operational requirements
- Analyse critical areas within your current port operations that reducing productivity and devising solutions to help you overcome the efficiency challenges
- Hear case studies globally on how you can design and run an economically sustainable port operations in line with current vessel and shipping trends
Like to find out more?
Email us at email@example.com!