Your Expert Trainer
For the past 30 years, he has had the phenomenal opportunity to work with over 300 corporations in the U.S., Middle East, Africa, Russia, Asia, Netherlands, Turkey and Central America in various fa..
The World's Leading Supply Chain Risk Management Masterclass! SPECIAL FOCUS on how you can Practically Use Supply Chain 4.0 to Build Resilience into Your Supply Chain Management Strategy!
“ According to research conducted by Accenture, Supply Chain disruptions have been found to cut the share price of impacted companies by 7%!”
Risk management within supply chains is one of the most significant challenges facing every organization since all organizations are usually members of at least one or more supply chains The Supply Chain Management function often suffers from risks such as lack of financial resources, currency risks, long lead times and delays, quality risks, and security risks In view of these, it is no longer sufficient to merely react to Supply Chain disruptions Instead, organizations need to adopt a proactive approach towards managing these risks in order to reap competitive advantage through their supply chains
Equip Global's Proactive Supply Chain RIsk Management Masterclass will allow delegates to understand and minimize the risk factors present throughout the entire supply chain from the initial supplier to the ultimate customer based on key factoids, case study applications and best practice tools used in the industry. Delegates will learn how to adopt proven strategies to analyze and mitigate end to end supply chain risks to capture value, reduce vulnerability and ensure continuity for 2021 beyond!
PLUS! This Masterclass will have in-depth sessions, focusing on how you can use Supply Chain 4.0 to practically Improve the Reliability, Security & Integrity of Your Supply Chain & Logistics Management Strategy & Process! Don't miss it!
10 Key Reasons to Attend this Training in DECEMBER!
- Establish various levels of risk in supply chain and how you can best avoid, mitigate and manage these risks
- Learn to Position Supply Chain risks with an end to end perspective
- Understand and Learn how you can mitigate the financial ramifications of risks
- Learn how you can Implement Business Continuity Management to deal with key trade offs
- Evaluate how you can Build strong competencies in Supply Chain Risk Managemnet
- Perform effective budgeting with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Apply best practices in inventory risk management
- Find out how you can plan for uncertainty and reduce impact of disturbances on supply chain
- Key considerations in developing an effective Supply Chain 4.0 Strategy and Incorporate it into Your Overall Supply Chain Risk Management Process
- Understand the various technologies and logistics innovation capabilities in supporting and enabling your supply chain risk management strategy, and how you can derive a ROI on them
Program Training Style & Outcome
This masterclass employs “Best Practice” training called “Blended Training" This includes classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study/role playing exercises, group interaction and feedback, one on one coaching from the facilitator We have found this to be an extremely effective training methodology, even via learning and receiving training sessions online!
By the end of this 3 day program, participants will be able to understand and minimize the risk factors present in the entire supply chain from the initial supplier to the ultimate customer based on key factoids, case study application and best practice tools used in industry While risk cannot be eliminated due to the variability of events, it can be proactively be addressed and managed to reduce the impact. Participants will also find out how they can incorporate supply chain 4.0 technologies into their supply chain risk management strategy!
Who should attend
- Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Risk Management
- Sales & Marketing
Like more information?
Email us at email@example.com!