Highly Rated Procurement Fraud Management Masterclass Comes Back!
This 3-day masterclass, taking place physically in person on Procurement Fraud Management, has been designed to provide you with a practical and complete guide to detecting, preventing, mitigating & managing procuring fraud effectively. The comprehensive agenda will cover all the necessary knowledge, principles and lessons learned on how to develop effective fraud risk & procurement fraud management strategies & programs within your organization in a complicated market landscape. It will go in-detail on key topic areas including in-depth analysis of various types of fraud and fraud schemes, how to identify potential fraud, how to mitigate potential fraud risks early, how to prevent procurement fraud, and developing effective strategies and frameworks to manage procurement fraud effectively amongst others.
As with all Equip Global Courses, the emphasis is very much on the practical and interactive exercises and real life case studies. In addition to detailed presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual case studies to apply the principles discussed. It will also encourage the attendees to develop the tools to implement change upon returning to their workplace.
YOUR 5 REASONS TO ATTEND!
- Find out how you can through a proven and step by step approach to develop and implement a procurement fraud management strategy
- Gain practical tips and lessons learned about early procurement fraud risks and indicators detection & identification in order to rectify issues before it happen
- Learn how to plan and develop an effective procurement fraud risk management framework, metrics and strategy
- Procurement Fraud Management Response and Investigation Techniques – Uncover Best Practices
- Through case studies, success/failed stories and practical project exercises, understand how you can apply procurement fraud management principles and theories in your organization immediately
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is aimed at the Managing Directors, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers and Senior Executives responsible for:
- Fraud Investigation
- Legal & Compliance
- Financial Control
- Risk Management & Regulatory
- Internal Audit
Like More Information or Want to attend it LIVE ONLINE?
Email us today at email@example.com to find out about the course outline OR let us know if YOU like us to conduct the course in-house for your team!
OR if you prefer to attend this masterclass LIVE ONLINE, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the registration process to attending this Live Online!