Your Expert Trainer
He has over 35 years of experience both in the UK and internationally including Egypt, USA, Thailand, Yemen, Pakistan and Norway amongst others and has held project risk analysis, project managemen..
Be at the World's Project Feasibility Analysis Monitoring and Evaluation Masterclass
Do you and your team plan and manage projects and face challenges in assessing the economic feasibility of your project? Are you looking to improve your project planning & feasibility analysis so as to make better project decisions for your organization? Like to improve your practical know-hows in project monitoring, reporting & evaluation? Then you must attend this best-in-class Project Feasibility Analysis, Monitoring & Evaluation Masterclass, happening 30 January - 2 February 2023, Live Online!
The most important step of any new project regardless of its size, is the one you take even before you begin. In today’s business environment, accurate project viability & feasibility analysis is hugely critical in ensuring your project decisions and execution process Is successful. Additionally, it will help assess the economic feasibility of your project before embarking on it, to maximize the chances of project success and ROI.
Project Monitoring & Evaluation is equally as important. Effective project monitoring and evaluation help you ensure you have 360 degrees view and understanding of your project plan & implementation, covering all key aspects that you must carefully consider before moving forward and committing more time and resources. They provide an improved understanding of the project itself and contribute to make potential issues and risks surface at an early stage before any damage has been done. From the financial point of view, they allow you to have better cost & financial forecasts, underline the impact on cash flow and the requirement for funding, highlight the burden on current resources and the need for additional resources that you need to secure for your project to succeed. It will also help mitigate any challenges that can prevent your project from becoming a success.
Through practical insights, case studies & many scenario-based exercises, Equip Global’s Project Feasibility Analysis, Monitoring & Evaluation Masterclass will equip you with information and insights that can help you develop skills and knowledge in project feasibility analysis, monitoring and evaluation across industry verticals! Don’t miss it!
10 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how you can assess & analyse your project viability before proceeding with the project decisions
- Learn key elements and the different types of project feasibility studies to ensure project ROI and success
- Improve your knowledge on key concepts and various models & scenario assessments for project feasibility analysis to improve your project plan and projections
- Align your project feasibility & viability analysis to your project outcomes amidst volatile business conditions
- Improve business planning & stakeholder management with an effective project plan
- Learn about financial, economic & accounting models that can help your improve the economic viability of your project
- Improve project cost engineering, risk & schedule management through proven strategies
- Gain insights on best practice project monitoring & reporting
- Improve your Project Evaluation skills and knowledge to achieve optimal project outcomes
- Benefit from numerous case studies and practical exercises at the masterclass to help you gain practical knowledge you can apply to your project immediately!
Who Should Attend:
Industry Participants, Project Owners & Developers & Government Representatives who are involved in project investment, design, planning & implementation across the public sector & industry verticals, who are looking to improve their knowledge on project feasibility, viability analysis, monitoring & evaluation from the following departments including:
- Project Planning
- Project Design
- Project Investment
- Project Feasibility/Viability Analysis
- Project Monitoring
- Project Control
- Project Evaluation
- Project Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Modelling
- Financial & Business Planning
- C-Level Executives
Like More information?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the brochure!