Your Expert Trainers
- International Financial Crime Risk Management Expert
Over 35 years of experience!
- AML, CFT & Sanctions Compliance Specialist
Over 23 Years of Experience!
Be at the World's Leading Risk Based Approach to AML/CFT Masterclass!
Financial institutions face an expanding spectrum of money laundering & terrorism financing threats, and modern financial criminals have a range of tools & strategies at their disposal to avoid countermeasures put in place by you to stop them.
A risk-based approach to AML & CFT is key to effective compliance programs around the world. It is central to the effective implementation of the FATF Recommendations and as importantly it aids financial institutions and intermediaries in identifying, assessing, and understanding the money laundering and terrorist financing (ML/TF) risks to which they are exposed, and implement the most appropriate mitigation measures.
How you do build up stringent AML compliance principles and enforce whole processes and unified risk management mechanisms, in order to establish a sound and compliant management culture within the institutions? How can you design a robust AML/CFT framework that comply to FATF recommendations? What can you do to effectively adapt to detect anomalies and identify potential ML/FT risks? How do you test the effectiveness of your current AML/CFT strategies whilst detecting potential loopholes in your internal processes?
All these and more will be discussed at the case-study driven and practical Equip Global’s Risk Based Approach to AML & CFT Masterclass, taking place live online this coming 18-20 May 2021! Don’t miss it as you elevate your AML/CFT knowledge to the whole new level!
8 Key Reasons to Attend!
- Learn how you can perform effective and accurate risk assesment for different risk types, customer types, risk profiles and products
- Find out how you can develop an effective risk based approach to AML/CFT in compliance with FATF recommendations
- Develop and implement suitable KYC and CDD measures
- Learn how you can monitor real time transactions whilst proactively managing risks and controlling the occurence of potential risks
- Gain insights into various lines of defence and how you can incorporate them into your risk-based approach for robust AML/CFT defense
- Understand the current ML/TF landscape, evolving threats and how you can align your risk based approach to AML/CFT for all-round defense
- Learn how your financial institution can develop controls, policies and procedures that truly enable you to minimize OR eliminate ML/FT risks
- Hear case studies globally and adopt lessons to help you adopt effective Risk-Based AML/CFT mechanisms
Who Should Attend:
This excellent masterclass will be beneficial to anyone from the risk/audit/finance & accounting/legal/compliance departments responsible for AML/CFT risk managment & compliance, from financial institutions including banks & insurers as well as designated non-financial businesses & professions
Like More Information?
Email ust at email@example.com