- Akhilesh Mishra
Senior Director - Global Service Engineering Execution
LM Wind Power
- Amish Mishra
Blade Manufacturing Senior Engineer
- Dr. Leon Mishnaevsky Jr.
Technical University of Denmark
- Anders S. Olsen
Senior Development Engineer
DTU Wind and Energy Systems
- Christopher Harrison
Principal Engineer Rotor Blades
- Debtaru Basak
Optical Blade Product Owner
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Eneko Sanz
- Georgios Martakos
Blade Integrity Team Leader
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S
- Harald Stecher
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S
- Horacio Bulacio
Senior Service Engineer
LM Wind Power
- Jai Prakash Narayan
Senior Wind Turbine Technology Engineer - Offshore & Onshore
- Sabrina Malpede
ACT Blade Ltd
- Sandro Di Noi
Wind Turbine Expert
- Javier Ozores Arconada
Blade And O&M Engineer
- Tomas Vronsky
Senior Specialist - Blades Module, Aerodynamics & Mechanical
The World's Leading ROTOR BLADES SUMMIT!
Wind turbine rotor blades are the most Pressured and Critical component of any wind turbine. Driven by the rising demand to boost the energy output of wind turbines and the need to capture more energy from the wind, the growth of larger rotor blade diameters consequently resulted in considerable design, manufacturing, & production challenges, as well as service and maintenance obstacles.
While the wind energy industry is growing more and more mature, there is still significant room for Innovation and Advancement. Plus! To achieve optimal performance for wind turbine rotor blades, there are several considerations & improvements that need to be made for industry stakeholders.
Our previous Rotor Blades for Wind Turbines Summit series brought together and provided an excellent platform for blade professionals shaping the onshore and offshore Wind Turbine Rotor Blades sector to exchange expertise and foster stronger industry collaboration.
Join us at the 4-day Rotor Blade for Wind Turbines Summit Series where we will be gathering the Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Industry to explore Prospects for Maximising Rotor Blade Lifecycle & Reliability; Material Advancement, Innovation & Selection to Optimize Rotor Blades Performance and Life Extension, Developing Strategies for Minimizing Rotor Blade Downtime; Leveraging Enhanced Blade Designs to Overcome Transportation & Logistical Barriers; Ensuring Sustainability for Rotor Blade Engineering & Operations;Best Practices in Effective Stakeholder Collaboration between OEM and Operators to Drive Rotor Blade Operations; as well as various Emerging Measures to Optimize Wind Turbine Power Output.
In view of the global pandemic, the 9th Rotor Blade for Wind Turbines Summit will be held entirely LIVE Online from the 6 - 9 February 2023.
Knowing how much can be lost when switching from in-person to online events, Equip Global has made it a mission to ensure the summit is as engaging and valuable as possible.
Key Benefits of Attending the Summit:
- Hear from Esteemed speakers - Engage and Learn from the industry's most brilliant minds from across the world who are shaping the Onshore and Offshore Wind Turbine Rotor Blades Sector.
- Engage in Comprehensive Workshops - Resourceful Workshops led by Rotor Blade Experts from the Wind Industry who will share their Technical Expertise on Leveraging Rotor Blade Technologies to ensure Blade Lifecycle Extension and Reliability
- Strategic Panel Discussions with Rotor Blade Experts from Global Wind Energy Companies – This is the Premier Rotor Blade Industry Forum!
- In-depth Case Studies on Recent Rotor Blade Design Developments and Inspection Strategies
- Build Meaningful Connections and get your Burning Questions answered with Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Industry Professionals During Q&A Sessions, and Networking Breaks to Gain Perspectives in order to remain competitive in the industry
- Networking and Reconnecting with Global Wind Energy Industry Professionals specialising in Rotor Blades from the comfort of your home
- Hear Global Best Practices in Material Selection, Advancement and Innovation for Optimal Rotor Blade Performance
- Gain Insights into the latest Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Industry Trends and Discuss the various Emerging Innovative Technologies that Enhances Energy Efficiency
- Explore Rotor Blade end-of-life Approaches, Recycling & Repurposing Prospects; as well as Blade Sustainability in order to achieve a Circular Economy
- Get First-hand Information on Technical Breakthroughs and Strategic Developments in recent Rotor Blade Projects from across the world that you may not be aware of
- Learn the Key Considerations and Success Factors in Implementing Constant Conditional Monitoring Techniques to Ensure Optimal Rotor Blade Health & Performance
- Identify and Examine Importance of Standardisation of Blade Design through the Industry as well as Learn to Properly Categorise Rotor Blade Damage
- Discuss and Benchmark the Best Techniques in Planning for Rotor Blade Degradation to ensure Optimal Blade Health
- Developing Effective and Efficient Leading-Edge Protection (LEP) & Blade Structural Damage Strategies
- Tapping on Success Stories pertaining to Roadmaps to ‘Zero Waste’ Rotor Blades
5 REASONS TO ATTEND!
LEARN from some of the industry's most brilliant minds who are shaping the Onshore and Offshore Wind Turbine Rotor Blades Sector.
BUILD Meaningful Connections and get your Burning Questions answered by Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Industry Professionals During Q&A Sessions and Networking Breaks to Gain Perspectives in order to remain competitive in the industry.
INNOVATE by deep diving into the latest Wind Turbine Rotor Blade Industry Trends and Discussing the various Emerging Innovative Technologies that enhance energy efficiency.
Accelerate GROWTH within your Industry by hearing success stories in Effective Stakeholder Collaboration between OEM and Operators to Drive Rotor Blade Operations.
- ENGAGE in 4 Comprehensive Workshops conducted by Rotor Blade Experts from the Wind Industry who will share their Technical Expertise on Leveraging Rotor Blade Technologies to ensure Blade Lifecycle Extension and Reliability.
Who Should Attend:
Equip Global's specially curated Summit on Rotor Blades for Wind Turbines is suitable for wide range of Wind Energy Professionals but will particularly benefit:
Heads/General Managers/ Directors/Leaders/Managers/Engineers/Specialists/ Supervisors of:
- Wind Turbines
- Rotor Blades/Blades
- Technical Services
- Engineering & Development
- Wind Projects/Wind Construction
- Project Managers/Directors
- Wind Turbines/Wind Farms
- Structural Engineering
- Design Engineering
+ CEOs, COOs and General Managers
From (but not limited to) -
- Wind Turbine/Wind Equipment Companies
- OEM companies
- Rotor Blade Manufacturers/Developers
- Energy, Oil & Gas Companies involved in producing wind energy
Like More information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.