Your Expert Trainer
He is Senior banking consultant with thirty-three years of experience within the financial service industry, initially as a commercial lender and subsequently as a consultant & training and dev..
The rise in the contributions of SMEs to the gross domestic product of any nation has accelerated the requirement and development of a vibrant SME Banking Industry. It’s important that banks across the region are able to enhance their capability to support SMEs, developing effective and value-driven products for the market while ensuring they have a profitable and sustainable SME Banking Business Portfolio.
Whilst loan take up rates increases, SME Banking product demand heightens, and financing requirements become more apparent, banks are faced with several challenges in driving the growth of the portfolio which will include risk management complexities, financial analysis challenges, technology disruption and a very competitive market landscape amongst other factors.
This practical 4-day SME Banking Masterclass will provide all participants the essential knowledge and best practices on how you can develop a successful SME Banking strategy and business model. Participants can also gain insights on how they can leverage tools to assess and manage all types of SME Banking Risks whilst developing sustainable products and the strong relations that the SME Sector requires.
By Attending This Masterclass, YOU will be able to:
- Improve your conduit of financial analysis, non-financial analysis and credit assessment for SMEs before lending
- Rolling out a SME Banking Business Model and Strategy which is aligned to your organization’s corporate objectives
- Develop customer and geographical segmentation strategies which drives profitability and customer experience
- Gain Insights on product development, innovation, bundling and execution strategies for SME Banking
- Managing Risks of all nature effectively – credit risk, operational risk, market risks
- Develop effective marketing and relationship management plans for the SME segment
- Dealing with unsecured lending safely and effectively
- Managing non-performing loans effectively whilst developing recovery strategies
- Leverage data and customer insights to add value to SME clientele and ensure a sustainable SME Banking department
- Fintech and Digital Transformation – Understand how you can effectively tap on Fintech and Digitalization to Enhance Your SME Banking Business
Who Should Attend:
This masterclass is designed for managers and executives who are responsible and/or involved in the development of the SME Banking portfolio within their commercial/retail/state bank including the following departments:
- SME Banking
- Commercial banking
- Risk Management / Risk policy / Credit Approval / Credit Risk / Credit Assessment
- Product Development
- Wholesale banking
- Retail Banking
- Emerging corporates
- Transactional banking
- Trade Working capital
- Market strategies
- Market segmentation
- Business development
- Relationship management
- Customer Research & Development
- Process improvement / process re-engineering
Please email us at email@example.com for more details on the training course!