Your Expert Trainer
He is one of Australia’s foremost trainers in Stand alone Power Systems and in leading edge solar power solutions and regulations. He has been installing renewable energy systems both on and off-gr..
Solar Power is the fastest growing sectors in the world’s electrical power industries and is expected to get strong growth towards 2030 and beyond. Witnessing significant traction globally, factors such as increasing installations worldwide, low cost source of energy to meet huge energy demand and technological advancements are propelling the growth of the solar PV market.
That said, there are a number of system design, technical and economic challenges that need to be understood and overcome, several risks & uncertainties that need to be tackled, before Solar PV technologies can continue to evolve and bring dispatchable, resilient energy to markets big or small.
After lots of market research, this Solar PV Technology, System Design & Economics Masterclass has been developed to deep dive into best practices and solutions around hydrogen technology’s technical challenges in and around system & plant design, project development, evaluation, resources, production, feasibility studies, maintenance and performance management. It will also look at the various the latest technological solutions, business models, economics of Solar PV, how you can effectively commercialize it, risk management aspects, cost-benefit analysis of Solar PV so that you can you can efficiency adopt and apply Solar PV into your energy mix & operations.
Through case studies, practical insights and actual project experiences, Equip Global’s interactive 4 day masterclass on SOLAR PV Technology, System Design & Economics Masterclass taking place 17-20 January 2022, Live Online, will cover all of the above and more to provide you with information that can really help you in your day-to-day work. Through case studies, blueprint presentations and interactive discussions, we are committed in providing you with only practical and implementable solutions that can overcome your biggest challenges in SOLAR PV system design, technology adoption, project implementation and commercialization
12 Key Benefits of Attending:
- Gain a clear understanding of SOLAR PV technology, equipment, measurement and calculation of Sun motion & variation of Sun path to optimize Solar Power Production
- Find out how you can design different types of SOLAR PV plants including Grid-Tied & Stand-Alone Solar PV Systems and their key considerations
- Learn about how you can develop utility scale solar power projects in a feasible and commercially viable manner
- Gain insights about SOLAR PV project structures & project development considerations
- Improve your knowledge on SOLAR PV Project Operations and Maintenance
- Learn how to conduct site surveys for Solar PV installations to ensure they are operationally feasible
- Find out in detail about SOLAR Power Storage, distribution and Performance Testing & Commission of Solar PV Systems
- Learn how you can ensure the development and application of SOLAR Power is economically viable to your operations
- Evaluating the value chain of solar power production and the various business models you can utilize
- Overcome key practical delivery challenges facing SOLAR PV projects
- Mitigate and Manage Risks Associated with SOLAR PV Projects
- Hear lessons learnt and case studies globally about SOLAR PV projects including Floating SOLAR Projects so that your operations are successful and sustainable
Who Should Attend:
Industry Participants who are looking to improve their knowledge on Solar PV Technology, System Design, Economics, business models & applications including the following:
- Power & Electricity Companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Solar Power project developers
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Government officers & policy makers involved in solar PV/renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy investors & fund managers
- Energy regulators & Ministries
- Solar Power project contractors, operators, and equipment suppliers
Like More information?
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!