Your Expert Trainer
The trainer as delivered business innovations to the digital and financial services sectors. Board-level advisor on payment innovations to companies and governments based in Europe, UAE, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. In this capacity, some of his key assignments included:
- Consultation on Strategy for National Eastern Government & the review of its policy approach for financial services innovation and privacy
- Subject Expert with national central bank for financial inclusion and innovation
- Identification of approach towards technological and finance advancement of developing continent
- Project Lead on Open Banking Strategy for a major European Bank
- Lead Innovation Consultant for NEC & the Japanese Government where he Developed strategy for key executives of leading solutions provider on open banking, transferring key learnings from Europe to Asia, Developed the Innovation Strategy for national regulator on Digitisation in Finance and connection to Industry 4.0 and also Delivered the key financial innovation roadmap for Japanese industry and Government.
- Developed the FinTech Strategy, market approach, legal and regulatory positioning for new innovative FX FinTech, which Connected to major banks across Europe for partnerships as well the Delivery of strategy, solution and major bank partners for FinTech start-up in payments
- Defined approach for world-leading Open Banking regulation PSD2 across Europe.